lopey idle ????

georgiadiesel

I'm not really sure
O.K. I know they are useless and some may say they are hard on injectors but I want one.Is there anyone that can do one on the later stratiges.I have heard there are some issues with it.We do it all the time for folks on the d-max but I am yet to find someone that can do it on mine.Please call me if you can and I will give you information that you need.706-436-2563.

I can do it to yours. I just got backed up the other day. I tried calling you back a few days ago. Give me a shout in the morning.

We do it, but it works best on the 03-04 trucks. You can get a mean lope on the early strategy's. On the later trucks it causes rough starts.

Opening the vanes gives a nice deep sound, but manipulating the fueling at idle on the 03-04's gave us a nasty big block sound. I just haven't had time to mess with the an 05+ truck to work out the bugs.

my truck is a 03.it was reprogramed in november of 2007 with a new strategy while it was under warrenty.Can you do it??

id like to hear that. plus, when its time to get a new tune i think it'd be fun to have that.

Garrett

eric said he has tried but cant get it to work right.Still trying to get in touch with doug.I tried to call him saturday morning,still waiting to hear back from him

I was dead asleep. I got home at 8am and went to bed. Then got up and did some running around to get a 20inch samsung panel repaired for the CAD machine. Got that all finished up and then went back to sleep. Got up at 1:30 today.

I was dead asleep. I got home at 8am and went to bed. Then got up and did some running around to get a 20inch samsung panel repaired for the CAD machine. Got that all finished up and then went back to sleep. Got up at 1:30 today.

sweet,give me a call tonight if you can do it.I will busy out of town tomorrow if you can do it tonight that would be great,call me if you can.You the man doug!!

Last edited:
sweet,give me a call tonight if you can do it.I will busy out of town tomorrow if you can do it tonight that would be great,call me if you can.You the man doug!!

Good luck with that. Sunday night is when Doug goes down to china town and hangs out with the asian *****s. :hehe:

Good luck with that. Sunday night is when Doug goes down to china town and hangs out with the asian *****s. :hehe:

At least I hang out with girls. When you came down you kept asking where the Ft Lauderdale gay glory hole is... And for the last time I have no idea. Check with Mooring Product.

Back