Lost HP

ropnjessi

I got my truck at the shop on the dyno, since the shop guys know more then me they are tuning the truck with SSR 1.5B. The baseline before I installed the 60hp nozzles was 262hp, after the nozzles were installed the new baseline got to 340hp. That brings me up to today, we stripped the TST and Power Puc off and the baseline was 270hp (not that they were turned on anyway). They started to tune with the SSR and could only max out at 510hp (not sure what the settings are yet). They say the curve was real nice and the truck is strong. I just can't figure out why my baseline is now 270hp having the 60hp nozzles installed. Any ideas are welcome....thanks

Fill out your sig man, maybe someone else can chime. You got enough fuel? Maybe you were draining your rail?

Fill out your sig man, maybe someone else can chime. You got enough fuel? Maybe you were draining your rail?

Must have clicked on something so the signature did not display, yes I have lots of fuel. Its been a few days now and the dyno'ing is done. Max HP was 503hp with the smoke under control (I don't have the numbers with me that the SSR was set on, I can post later). I guess maybe I should have included the fact that I recently had a valve seat drop, and #1 piston replaced. I am also seeing a little blowby from the oil cap, there is probably less then 1000 miles on the new piston. Thanks for any input....