lots of competition cr parts

Duernkyl

I had everything ready to go and try 2.6 but things change. I need to empty the shop, here is my list. *ALL PARTS ARE BRAND NEW UNLESS SPECIFIED*

(2) DHD 38 spline dodge 300m rifle drilled axle shafts with endcaps (aam 11.5)
-$1600 for both
(1) DHD dirty locker 38 spline
-$1150
(1) Built rear driveshaft for 03-07 1480 joint front 1550 joint rear (QCSB)
-$800
(1) Exergy 10mm CP3
-$1900
(1) Haisley rear coolant plug
-$55
(6) stock cr rods, good USED
-$200
(1) FULL BILLET 48re everything you can do to this thing is done. Goerend 2600 stall converter and goerend VB
-$7500 with good core
(1) B&M Pro-Ratchet shifter with custom built stand
-$250
(1) USED 06 cr block std. bore good, no cracks
-$400 obo
(1) USED 06 cr AUTO engine complete wiring harness
-$600
(1) USED 271 D Transfercase, Manual Shift
-$400
(1) Steed Speed competition t-6 straight flange exhaust manifold with gate
-$800
(2) Carli suspension billet motor mounts 03-07
-$330

Selling my whole roller too, chassis is built to 2.6 spec drawbar type hitch, comes with cab and box. if you had a 03-04 engine and trans to throw in this thing it could be 100% streetable.
selling roller for -$4000.

Next is my engine, I would like to sell complete with head minus the fuel system. If I need to separate the top I will.

Engine is primed and painted blue and black. It is bored .020 over it has a Hamilton CAST camshaft 200-220-109. Brand new cummins tappets
Hamilton custom bowl pistons with valve reliefs, using O'Bryant diesel billet connecting rods, these rods are absolutely beautiful pieces of art. I believe they are the best billet rod in the industry. All bearings are standard sized clevite "H" series. All seals are cummins seals, the cam and crank gears are welded on stock 5.9 crank that is balanced. has ARP 12mm main studs.Has oil pan on and everything is torqued to spec. engine was built and assembled by powerbuilt racing engines using brad penn MOLY engine assembly lube. Located in elkhorn WI. have all paperwork to go with this.

The head has a lot done to it, full hand port job by powerbuilt racing engines, has bronze valve guides, 425 head studs (BRAND NEW) Hamilton 103# valve springs, Hamilton chromoly spring retainers, Hamilton extreme duty pushrods, head is o-ringed and have 2 modified head gaskets to go with it. all new 6.7 rockers and pedistals with new hardware, .040 mountain high performance stainless valves, with hardened seats also form mountain high performance.

Everything in this motor Is freshly assembled and has never been ran.

I will sell long block fully assembled and ready to run for $9000. I know some of you might not agree with this but it is truly worth much more. This engine is perfect for 1000+ hp.

Will separate if I have to. Make me a offer. Thank you for reading. You can PM me or send me a text 262-623-1011

Thank you

Last edited:
its stock length for a 4 door short box....also bump, need stuff gone I'm willing to do good deals

Back