Lots of Parts!

CR From Hell

Never Satisfied
I'm posting this for a friend, his name is Maurice, met him when he contacted me about a trade. He's a good dude and turns out he had quite the stock in his garage that he'd really like to move. If you have any questions about the parts or want pictures just shoot him a text. 8325992858. Thanks guys!

BNIB Hellman Fuel Distribution Box- $120

T&C Wild Rail for 6.7 CR- $200

MPI Compound set up. Just the piping and manifold and other little stuff. Fits 3rd Gens- $1,000

PCS D200 data logger- $700

Quadzilla Scout II Monitor- $250

Oil Catch Can. Includes tubing and drain valve/filter on top of the can- $75

II R7 injectors for 6.7 CR- $850

Big compound set up. Choice of any S400 over a Schied built HC5A, piping, and manifold. Fits a 12v.- $2,000

H&S XRT Tuner (not Pro)- $650

Diablo Trinity Tuner- $500

Is it just the pcs dash logger any sensors or harness included and how old is it thanks

Send me pics of the hellman fuel distribution box 607 437 9534. I'll probably take

Hey guys thanks for all the interest, unfortunately I don't have pictures of this stuff as of yet. Shoot Maurice a text, his number is in the original post, he'll get you what you need. Thanks!

Also, the R7s are BNIB nozzles, not the full injector. Sorry for any confusion this caused.

Is it just the pcs dash logger any sensors or harness included and how old is it thanks

Sorry for the delay, it's just the data logger and harness. No sensors. Also comes with a custom mount to allow installation where the factory radio is on a 3rd gen. It's new and has never been installed.

Ok thanks I will be going in a puller so need for a mount good deal for some one that needs the mount and all

I updated this list a bit now that I have more information, also added a few more things. In an effort to streamline this a bit, just text me with any questions and I'll pass them on. I'm still working on getting pictures of everything, and will post them when I do.

Drew

BNIB Hellman Fuel Distribution Box- $120

T&C Wild Rail for 6.7 CR- $200

MPI S300/S400 Compound set up. Includes the piping and manifold and other little stuff. Fits 3rd Gens- $1,000

PCS D200 data logger. Includes data logger, harness, and custom mount. No sensors - $700

Quadzilla Scout II Monitor- $250

Oil Catch Can. Includes tubing and drain valve/filter on top of the can- $75

BNIB II R7 injector nozzles for 6.7 CR- $850

Big compound set up. S400/HC5A. Includes a Schied built HC5A, piping, and manifold. Fits a 12v.- $2,000

H&S XRT Tuner (not Pro)- $650

Diablo Trinity Tuner- $500

Used ZZ fab side intake for 6.7- $550

Gorilla Girdle 12 mm- $500

BNIB Crazy Carl Triple Turbo kit fits a 3rd Gen- $2,000

What turbos do the triple turbo pipes accept? Is it the whole kit minus turbos? No manifold correct? Damn it I want this kit.

What turbos do the triple turbo pipes accept? Is it the whole kit minus turbos? No manifold correct? Damn it I want this kit.

This kit was built to work with a 3rd gen style 2 piece T-3 manifold, and S364 manifold turbo with 3rd gen comp cover. The primary turbos can be either S362s or S364s with 3rd gen covers as well. Manifold is not included with this kit.

Back