LOTS OF STUFF W/PICS : Lincoln TIG, HighLifter Outlaw, Turbo Eclipse Parts, etc

AOsipower

Long story short, need to buy an engagement ring...Here is what I have, all things are OBO, I will consider any and all offers, the quicker I sell this stuff the better. ALL PRICES ARE + SHIPPING (shipping not included) However I am not going to give this stuff away! All items located in Quakertown, PA 18951 if you want to check shipping. Thanks for looking!
-Alex

1) Lincoln Precision Tig 185 Very Low hour machine, barely used, looks brand new. Comes mounted on its own undercarriage, not one of those small carry around units. Works beautifully, welds any metal including aluminum. Foot pedal control included. Lots of features including built in pulse, high frequency start. AC, DC+, DC- settings. Very nice welder. Have some tungstens and filler I could include. Tank not included. Add tank and start welding. 220v machine. Great machine to learn on, very easy to use, I am not a pro, but would be willing to share what I know if interested in learning.$1600
FORSALEITEMS038.jpg

FORSALEITEMS037.jpg

FORSALEITEMS042.jpg

FORSALEITEMS043.jpg

2) 28" HighLifter Outlaw tires and Highlifter Alloy rims I had them on a Bombardier Quest 650. Bolt pattern is 4/156 I believe. I know they will fit on other makes, not sure which. If your pattern is different get some spacer/adapters it will give you a wider stance. These were the biggest and baddest when I bought them, I am sure they are still close. These suckers are still nearly $150 bucks a piece, WITHOUT RIMS!! Backs are 28x12.5-12 Fronts are 28x10.5-12. One rim has some "curb" rash (not literally from a curb, maybe a rock or stick) overall they are all in great shape, have not had them on in a year or two, sold as is. Tread is Very deep over an inch probably. $800 including everything RIMS, TIRES, CENTERCAPS
FORSALEITEMS002.jpg

FORSALEITEMS003.jpg

FORSALEITEMS007.jpg

FORSALEITEMS005.jpg

3)Fittipaldi 17" Alloy Rims with Pirelli P Zero Nero Tires Acquired these when I bought something else. Supposedly off/will fit a BMW. 5 Lug. Tires are pirellis with basically new tread. Tire size P235-55ZR17. Again tires look brand new and rims are not bad at all. $500 tires are probably worth more
FORSALEITEMS035.jpg

FORSALEITEMS036.jpg

4)Turbo Eclipse Parts Long story short, I had a 95 Turbo Eclipse I was going to try to build into a 300 (or close) AWHP Daily Driver. Sold the car, before installing anything, all parts lightly used. Parts would probably work on talon, laser too.

16G Turbo Genuine MHI (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Turbo) not Chinese junk, tight turbo. $450\
eclipseparts015.jpg

eclipseparts016.jpg

eclipseparts017.jpg

HKS SSQ Blow Off Valve Open atmosphere and Re-circ adapters.$175
eclipseparts012.jpg

Complete 3 inch Intake kit Includes Intake, Filter, all silicone and clamps. $150
eclipseparts004.jpg

Stock Lancer EVO 8 Fuel Pump I believe this is almost a drop in replacement for the stock Eclipse pump but flows alot more. 3000 miles on it. $75
eclipseparts001.jpg

Dual Stage MBC Two stage Manual boost controller. This is kind of neat. Allows you to select two boost levels via manual adjustments and switch between them with an electronic switch. Example...say you wanted to daily drive at 10psi and race at 20psi. Set the two adjustments and you can switch between the two settings buy pushing a button inside the cabin. $150
eclipseparts020.jpg

eclipseparts023.jpg

eclipseparts022.jpg

Again All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. I may be off on some prices, if so, make an offer. Please nothing TOO ridiculous.
Thanks,
Alex

the eclipse parts will sell better on ebay and craiglist then it will here.

Lavon

They are going on craigslist today hopefully, just thinking maybe someone might have one on here, can't have enough advertising! If someone does have a turbo dsm on here I will make them a sweet package deal.
Thanks for the tip though...
Alex

FWIW, I've got a jeweler that I've known since we were in 1st grade. He can custom build anything you want, and since you're outside of TX, there's no tax.

he did all of my wife's jewelry.

FWIW, I've got a jeweler that I've known since we were in 1st grade. He can custom build anything you want, and since you're outside of TX, there's no tax.

he did all of my wife's jewelry.

Thanks alot! Once I sell a few things I will be ready to start shopping. Does he have a website, or phone number?
Thanks again,
Alex

start looking at designs. he can copy and/or modify any design. It's cool when her ring is a 1 off custom. :D

PM on the way

start looking at designs. he can copy and/or modify any design. It's cool when her ring is a 1 off custom. :D

PM on the way

Thanks for the info Forrest! I have a feeling making a decision is going to be tough...

Like stated...accepting reasonable offers...

-Alex

where did you get the boost controller from, i have a 2nd gen DSM and would love to have one.