Louisiana event in March?

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
There's a dyno event in Baton Rouge next month at TnT but I can't find the dates/times listed anywhere. Anybody know when it is?

http://www.dynoday.com/
I had sent a a-mail already.Did not hear back yet.
For some reason there are no pics from 2003 when I had the 7.3 high hp.
I was # 32 stock injectors,turbo.:rockwoot: Their 2003 list is actually 2002.

Right click open.

Yeah, no pics from the '06 drags either. I got a plaque for winning the races (it was bracket racing) and a plaque for fastest truck there. Guess I'll just give 'em a call and see when it is.

DART505 said:
http://www.dynoday.com/
I had sent a a-mail already.Did not hear back yet.
For some reason there are no pics from 2003 when I had the 7.3 high hp.
I was # 32 stock injectors,turbo.:rockwoot: Their 2003 list is actually 2002.

Right click open.

Looks like you almost had the highest hp period. I only saw 3 or 4 on the list with more.

Well, the guy at TnT was real helpful. I asked what the date of the event was and he said "we're not having one, powerstroke.org is." Ok, so I asked what the date was and he said, "I don't know off the top of my head.":poke: Well, guess I know where I won't be recommending anyone to bring their truck for repairs and installs.

Anyway, here's the info from .org:

Welcome to the Louisiana Chapter's first annual Blowout on the Bayou!!

Who: ALL FORDS

Time and Location: March 7-9, lodging and events will be located in Baton Rouge, LA.

Schedule of events:
Friday night everyone meet up at Hooters near the hotel, meet and greet/eat and drink.

Saturday- We'll all go eat a big breakfast and head over to TNT Performance where for $40 you can run your truck on the dyno and be eligible for hundreds of dollars in prizes. Dj and Vivian will be attending and offering FREE custom tunes for those who are already customers, and $150 CUSTOM tuning for those who aren't. There will also be raffles with prizes such as Xcal2's, exhaust packages, tunes, edge programmer, and much more. After everyone has had their fill with the dyno we will head down to the levee overlooking the Mississippi River to take a couple group photos. Then everyone will head back for showers and change clothes then head on over to my place for a little shin dig...ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAWFISH AND ALL YOU CAN DRINK BEER!!!!!!! need i say more?? Plus we'll have an awesome acoustic southern rock band jammin on the back porch. The party will cost $30 a person but with every purchase you'll get a free tshirt that i'm designing now, their gonna be cool i promise...anyway so that's the plan...

Sunday - those who chose can meet up for breakfast and then head on home...and start telling everyone how much fun ya'll had......lol....

Accomodations will be located at the:

Holiday Inn Express
4924 Constitution Ave
Baton Rouge, LA

At this point i'm going to ask everyone who is coming to put up a $25 dollar down payment that will go towards your party fee. Tank's 250 will put up the info about where to pay.."

I guess I will not drive the blue rig untill I get at least 1 pull on the dyno.I do not want to break it before.You can not spray yours so I can get a decent #.:what:
Of course it leaks too bad to drive it there so it will need trailering.The group over there are clueless! Do not let them tweak anything.Sorry.
Looking forward to Viv & DJ though,silly & silly'er.:hehe: :rockwoot:
Missed them at DI this year.

Lol, I'm just going to watch. :D I do wanna take a ride in your half-breed though.