lowering a f350

doomsdaydiesel

does anyone know of a lowering kit for the front of a f350. it is a 4x4 and i want to "slam" the front to give it a classic look.

There is no lowering kit for the 4x4 trucks. You could put Ex springs on it to bring it down a couple of inches, but your still going to be pushing it. The front driveshaft will be to long if you lower it too much. Are you trying to set you truck up for drag racing? If you go much lower than using Ex springs, your not going to have anything for suspension travel, and you'll be riding on the bumpstops. Just my 2 cents.

well there are acouple reasons i want to drop it. i like the look. itll finaly fit into parkades. and i still drive it daily i also drag race it.

where can you get a set of those springs from
and how much will it drop the truck

Ex is short for Excursion. Just go to a junk yard or look for someone that lifted theirs. Chances are, they have their stock ones laying around. You will drop the front about an 1"-2" lower than stock.

-French

PM Sak. They are working on a coil over drop kit. But it's not cheap.

Cut the end 2" off the lower spring on each side of the spring, drops about 2" that is if you are a 04 leaf.

Ex is short for Excursion. Just go to a junk yard or look for someone that lifted theirs. Chances are, they have their stock ones laying around. You will drop the front about an 1"-2" lower than stock.

-French
could you do this on all four corners or is this just how you get the front lower? I wanted to lower my truck after I got it but kind of gave up hope after finding out how hard/expensive it is to lower a 4x4. If Excursion springs will work on all four corners, I still have some hope of getting a little drop. :)

could you do this on all four corners or is this just how you get the front lower? I wanted to lower my truck after I got it but kind of gave up hope after finding out how hard/expensive it is to lower a 4x4. If Excursion springs will work on all four corners, I still have some hope of getting a little drop. :)

Just put the excursion springs on the front and take the block out of the back. This will bring you down about 2-2.5" all the way around.

Ive got a set of Excursion front springs. Put 70K miles on em...I'll let them go for $150 plus shipping...I can use UPS freight and it wont be too cheap but I'll get em there! I'm in FL