Lowering issues

1995ford_kid

CUMMINS boy now!!
OKAY so i listened to couple different people on here and now my drive line is vibrating bad...
So i took all my leaks out minus the main one put 2in drop shackles on and took the 1 or 2in blocks out? its little past level now i was going for the level look but now the back is lower than the front now!! but i got it all put back together and now there is a drive line vibration i feel every second im driving or accelerating?
Do i maybe need a shim kit or has someone done this and had this problem? suggestions help thanx!!

Hard to understand please proof read and fix it OP. From what I understand you took out all the leaf springs. That alone will lower a truck then went an additional 4in lower via shackles and blocks. If this is correct I'm guessing your vibration is coming from a bad angle. I would say shim it due to the u-joint being maxed out from its comfortable angle. If that's meant to be read that way then ok if not please correct me in translating your initial thread post.

Thanks

Sorry okay so i took all my leaf packs out minus the main leaf pt 2in drop shackles in the rear...also took (stock) rear blocks out....i don't know if this is to low and causes the drive line to be at an angle or if i may need a shim kit? Mabey this is more clear sorry i was in a rush writing all of that BS up hahah!

No harder than what you have already done. I would put a couple of leaves back in it.

Shims can be bought from summit racing. Just need to know how wide ya need and what angle of shims. Experiment. It can only get better and hopefully that issue goes away.

Shims can be bought from summit racing. Just need to know how wide ya need and what angle of shims. Experiment. It can only get better and hopefully that issue goes away.

idk im so sick of working on it lately! ill do it later rock the gf honda hahaha

Back