lurker who finally joined

Jgoody

wuts up guys. some of you might know me from cumminsforum... Im the new england chapter vp. i dont do anything anymore tho, because im sick of reading posts about silencer ring removal, how to make my truck smoke, and how you fixed dead pedal.

I had a 99 ex cab dually 4x4 NV4500 dodge. I did a SRW swap and put her on 17/' black painted h2's with the 315 bgf's.

my mods...
Volant Intake
S300G Turbo
HX40 dp (obv)
4'' MBRP Cool Duals w/ no muff and 5'' tips
Custom 7x12 (maybe 10? i forget) custom made by Ryan Pelleteir (rollincoal on here, i beleive)
AirDog150
Quad Adrenaline w/ Pulse
Re-Torqued Head Bolts (like thats a mod..)
Valair 550 sd
5th gear fix
Maxxlinks at all corners
2'' Level Kit
Bilstein 5100 at all corners
Rare Parts Adj track bar

who knows what else, i forget. I had the turbo and zilla stoppin the air at 43 psi with the setup. with everything and stock turbo i put down 405/786. never did dyno it after the turbo, truck **** on me every damn day i drove it for i turned the motor back to 100% stock and its for sale now! ill post it up soon.

I had a bunch of fun with her, but you cant help that its still got a ram on the hood. Currently, im looking for a 4 door long bed single wheel 4wd 70's chevy pickup. i may or may not have a complete 12v laying on my garage floor, and i may or may not have a 24v w/ no turbo/mani/inj pump next to it, and may or may not have a 6.7 crank. can you say small bore and 6.7 crack 6.2 litre storker??? thats what im shooting for anyways, i want to keep the 6.2 diesel badges on it... and have them be true :rockwoot:

Im a fabricator by trade and hobby, and diesel mechanic by past trade and still hobby, as i fix all my stupid friends crap when they break it still. Im sad to be outta it for now, but ill be on here now and again to sell the truck, my remaining stuff, and to check your projects and see what cool crap your pumpin out.

:blahblah1:

Back