Lutze Links ?

Vice97

about 7 years ago i put a set of 15.50s on my truck and they made it walk from one side of the road to the other. I love the wide tires but its a lot of work to drive the truck. Someone told me that there is some kind of a "link" that goes over the tie rod ends and they help tighten them up, I thought he called it a "Lutze Link" but i cant find em anywhere. Anybody know of anything like this?

I beleive genos garage still sell them. Think the same kit works for tie rods or Trac bar if I recall. I have used them on my truck with good luck

Luke's links are awesome but they are a pain at the alignment shop. I've ran into several places that won't work my truck because of them.

Luke's links are awesome but they are a pain at the alignment shop. I've ran into several places that won't work my truck because of them.

You should be able to get the toe in set with in a 1/16th with a tape measure and some patience.

I have heard that some guys love lukes links while others do not. I was unaware that alignment was an issue with them. What is the problem with them compared to a stock replacement part?

Back