Mad turbo werks!

Head Oraler

I recently had to put a new turbo in my 2006 ford f350 after I blew gaskets, cooler, and my turbo up. I was in a big debate on weather to go with mad turbo werks or one of the sinister rebuilds. Lets just say that I am extreamly happy with my turbo. I purchased the stage one and went ahead and did the top of the line sinister oil cooler, the bullet proof egr, and gaskets. I also put on the SCT livewire ts. It has very little if any turbo lag and spools up alot faster than stock.

I've heard good things. I'm going to be making my own stage 1, got an LLY stock compressor wheel from a buddy, just have to pull my front cover and machine it as well as the backing plate. Can't wait to try it out.

I have 2 good buddys with 6.0s with the mad turbo werks turbos. One with the stage 2 and another with the stage 3. Stage 3 has the most wicked sounding turbo sound on a 6.0 I have ever heard. Awesome guy building these turbos! :rockwoot:

I've heard good things. I'm going to be making my own stage 1, got an LLY stock compressor wheel from a buddy, just have to pull my front cover and machine it as well as the backing plate. Can't wait to try it out.

Adrian does "secret mods" to get better flow, just doing a "dura-stroke" turbo will give you minimal benefits.

I have 2 good buddys with 6.0s with the mad turbo werks turbos. One with the stage 2 and another with the stage 3. Stage 3 has the most wicked sounding turbo sound on a 6.0 I have ever heard. Awesome guy building these turbos! :rockwoot:

He also made ONE 10-blade 03 turbo that sounds badass, it just happens to be on my truck :hehe:

Any word on how soon they'll be online again in the new facility? Interested in a turbo but see they're moving to a larger facility. It won't even let me click on the turbos to see what my options are.

Mads site is back up and he's building turbos. My hybred should be here late this week. Good luck.

i did this about 6 months ago works very well!! but now it time for me to switch to non vgt. bw66

Last edited: