Mahle 286110 piston injectors?

destroked 99

Ok, in the middle of my build and was curious about what injector to run. It is going in a superduty conversion with a zf6, basically just a toy with some street driving. Fresh 12v block .020 over with mahle non ic pistons with the bigger bowl ( 286110). 14mm main studs, 12mm head studs. ARP rod bolts. Soon to be benched 215 pump, contemplating 5x16s. Hamilton 188/220 cam, pushrods, springs etc. p&p head with fresh valve job. Firerings . FI s469 turbo. Fass etc.......
I was wondering which spray pattern would be better to run with these pistons and why. I have searched and read quite a bit of good information, but havent really seen it brought up specifically. I would appreciate yalls thoughts and advice.
Thanks

Anybody? Just curious if a stock spraypattern injector would allow more timing with the bigger bowl or will it cause piston problems, opposed to the 155 pattern?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

you should be fine to run the stock 145 spray pattern injectors, will allow for more timing. it wont mess it up. i run mahle marine pistons with extrude honed 370's with 28* of timing and from the last time i pulled the head it looked like it was still in the bowl.

Thanks thats what I was thinking but didnt want to cause heat problems in the pistons by running a tighter pattern.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk