Main Studs?

INLINE 6

single turbo lover
im going to be buying arp 425 12mm head studs there 480$ is that all i need or do i need to buy main studs to im confused? can anyone help

Main studs are used in the bottom end to replace the main bolts, which are responsible for holding tension on the main caps (what holds the crank). Really only needed when you're planning on a higher RPM competition engine. Several have done over 900-1000hp with stock main bolts.

ok thanks man i never really thought if i would need those or not until the other day but now i know what there for.. doing studs this weekend hoping for about 550 or 600 to the wheels on the dyno

ok sounds good there getting ordered thursday i would have ordered them sooner but i had to buy an exhaust and a bunch of **** for like 500 bucks so i gotta wait another week

$450 on alligator diesel performance +10% off with coupon code CUMMINSFORUM + free ship on order over $49.99....incase you havn't over payed for them already.

theres more then enough lube in the little packet. i didnt think it would be either but we had plenty.

one of the comments on xdp said u needed more so i figured why not..