Make A Wish Fund Raiser at the Indiana Diesel Shootout

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce that they will will be partners with the Make A Wish Foundation during the Indiana Diesel Shootout. Their will be 5 MAW kids and their families that will be attending the event and will be our VIP's for the weekend. We will be taking them around to the pits and letting them sit in the race vehicles so if you see them please stop and tell them Hi.

Make A Wish Fund Raiser -
The NHRDA will have thousands of dollars in raffle prizes and all proceeds will go directly to the Make A Wish Foundation. We will be giving away raffle prizes hourly both on Saturday and Sunday. To get your tickets just stop the NHRDA booth and buy as many as you desire.

The Diesel TV Grand Prize Drawing
Sunday during the Sled Pull Competition we will draw the Grand Prize and will award to the winner on Diesel TV.

Grand Prize includes the following-
Edge Products - Edge with Attitude CTS
MBRP Exhaust- Your choice of 409 Complete Exhaust System or Stack Kit
BD Diesel Performance- Single Turbo Charger Kit
AirDog- Air Dog 2 Fuel Pump
Industrial Injection- 1 Set of Extrude Honed Injector Tips
AirAid Filter- Cold Air Intake System

IDS-Fund-Raiser.jpg

make a wish granted my sister a wish 20yrs ago when our family wasn't doing well just trying to make ends meet while spending as much time with her in the hospital. please donate and be kind to the little ones walking around, don't be shy about showing them your trucks. it meant the world to my sister to have the trip she wanted before she passed. this is a worthy cause. thanks everyone

make a wish granted my sister a wish 20yrs ago when our family wasn't doing well just trying to make ends meet while spending as much time with her in the hospital. please donate and be kind to the little ones walking around, don't be shy about showing them your trucks. it meant the world to my sister to have the trip she wanted before she passed. this is a worthy cause. thanks everyone

It is indeed a great cause. Make a wish is currently working with my sister on her wish. She's been in the hospital for a month now with leukemia. It's amazing what these people do for the kids.

Back