Manual to Auto Swap - Any Autos wanting to go to a Manual?

monster50iii

I've been kicking around the idea of converting my rig to an auto. I've done a little talking and it sounds as if the easiest thing to do is find a guy with an auto wanting to go to a manual. So, I figured I mine as well do some digging to see if there are any guys out willing to do go through with something like this. My clutch is only 5k miles old, tranny old 1k miles old..both fairly new.. (I managed to destroy 6th gear out of my old nv5600..). Just thought I'd kick some tires and see what comes of it.

I have everything necessary to do the auto swap down to the driveshafts even... let me know if you're interested... I'd sell it all pretty cheap! Been trying to get rid of it for awhile now

Sent from phone

well, itd be nice to find an honest individual to do an even swap, so that it would be less costly for both me and the other guy involved. Kind of a win win deal for both parties. To me, to buy a setup to do a swap isn't worth it, its a rather big investment. I'll keep it in mind though!

So I "may" have a guy interested into doig a swap..maybe. What all needs to be swapped to make this happen?

Off the top of my head:
-Tranny
-Rear driveshaft
-front drive shaft the same orr???
-Transfer the same orrr???
- Steering column??
-center floor console
-ecm's stay orrr??
-I'll need his PCM
- engine wiring harness
-his pedals??
-I'll need his cross member