March 7th Whittmann AZ Promo and Hotel Info

Twisted Shifter

Hotel Info:
Hampton Inn & Suites
14783 W. Grand Ave
Surprise AZ 85374
623-537-9122
$109.00 a night. Normally $169.00
You will need to mention that you are in town for the event at Speed World.

The rates are slightly higher because of the time of year.

You have room for two rigs in that trailer? What's this other one you were talking about?

If things go good we will take two rigs, both should be able to haul two. You need a ride with your new toy?
The other one belongs to a buddy of mine, his pulling truck blew up last year. Since sled pulling around here is realy rare, he went out to the back 40 and found somthing to put it in. Problem is the chassis is not certifided yet, and they certify here the first week of March.
Its going to be a chick magenet or atleast the ones with roten teeth.

Hey that first truck is cool

The Dirty Max is cool but i have to admit Brad sent me a picture of the new progect and that is one of the coolest rides I have every seen. Word is it should be in Phoenix if all goes right.

Hey brad can we share the picture of the new ride yet ????????

The Dirty Max is cool but i have to admit Brad sent me a picture of the new progect and that is one of the coolest rides I have every seen. Word is it should be in Phoenix if all goes right.

Hey brad can we share the picture of the new ride yet ????????

We took it for its maden voyage yesterday, drove it some more today. Well lets say she will have to be detuned until the chassis is dialed in.
Drove it down main st. Boy did we get alot of looks.
I will get you some better pics to post.
OH and THANKS to ISSPRO for getting me the gauges on short notice.

We took it for its maden voyage yesterday, drove it some more today. Well lets say she will have to be detuned until the chassis is dialed in.
Drove it down main st. Boy did we get alot of looks.
I will get you some better pics to post.
OH and THANKS to ISSPRO for getting me the gauges on short notice.

What ever happened to those pictures? Did I miss them?

This was sent to me ... the sender claims it to be a spy photo:confused:

:poke:

woodbike9gr.jpg

That is pretty funny but i have the real picture of Brads secret i will post them later today.