Maryland and PA Pull Dates

Are you in with group that does the pull in july? Do you know if they will be having the ECS prostock diesel 4x4 there. We will be there with our ECS 6200 4x4 that we own and my mom drives (snap-on Chevy), we always go to OC then back to Tuckahoe for the pull and then to La Plata so if they arent running us i may bring it just to run for fun.

Any thoughts of contacting NADM or NHRDA, etc and getting them in on the event? Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but they assist with the insurancing, etc.

DISTURBED said:
I would recomend all safety equipment, e.i. two years ago at Winchester had a 2.6 truck break a reese hitch and almost hit the wall. Jeremy

I was there, That could have be real bad. I really should get that video on the net.

Sounds like we might have the ECS ProStock Diesel class in July. Was told that the promoters are looking into it. Hope they run it, nice to see a ECS class with growing numbers.

awesome, i know that class is growing and tho i dont compete in that class, if i can make it down to watch i certainly will!

Looks like we will be at the pull in july with prostock diesels. Saw the schedule today and they
signed us up to be there:rockwoot: :woohoo: that by far my favorite place to pull. Any word whether i will beable to hook at the test and tune or am i going to be to big:hehe:

Last edited:
Probably are going to be too big, but I will ask the insurance company anyways. Since you meet all PPL rules it may make a difference. How heavy do you run anyways?? I havn't finished all the rules yet to get them to the insurance company. My wife and I just had another baby, and we started an addition on our house. Needless to say i've been busy, and too tired to look at a acomputer very long when I got home.

Congrats on the new baby. Truck ways and runs at 8000lbs. Whos sled will you have there. Im just trying to find some where other than around here to test it. People around here like to talk a lot of s**t and it gets old so i want nobody to see it hook before i get the bugs out of it, if it turns out the insurance says no, no big deal i will be there in july for the ppl pull. Thanks Jeremy

I saw somewhere about a pull on the 12th of april at queen anne's fair ground, am I correct? And does the elk's lodge in chestertown have their dates posted for this year?

I only pulled once last year at the buck, but made some changes since then....would I be able to pull at the test and tune on April 5th or is it only open to certian trucks? I plan on pulling as much as I can this year but would like to see how the truck does early on so I can make changes if I need to. Thanks!

I have somewhere the dates for Chestertown. I will dig them up for you and get them posted asap. The test and tune is open to anyone, as long as the truck is tagged, or tagable, and streetable. I'm fine tuning the rules for the year now, but those criteria have worked for us in the past. No nitrous or propane though. And Jeremy the sled we use is a small one out of Anne Arundel County for our pickup, and antique tractor pulls. It is A NASOA Class 5. Starts easily, no drop pan, but has a set of diggers that are set using an Air Bag with constant pressure on the front of the pan. The bag holds the diggers out till the box weight overcomes the air pressure. Awesome little sled, starts reeelllll easy off the line, and works like a speed sled in some ways. I am aslo checking with the sled owner to see if a class 5 sled can handle your class. Most of the big national sleds are at least a class 6.

First Elks Pull Will Be April 26, We Are Going To Have A Test And Tune Night Hopefully The First Friday Night In April If I Can Get The Lodge To Agree To It. One Of Our Members Bought A Full Size Sled From Ohio So We Will Have It At Our Track To Use When Needed. The Test And Tune Will Be For Tractors And Trucks

We Will Be Sending Out Mailers Within Two Weeks. The Mailers Will Include Registration Forms And The Rules For The Truck Classes.

Yeah let me know your dates so we can see whats available for this year.

Brett

Fyi !!!! At Last Septembers Pull The Only Class That Did Not Get Payout Was The Modified Diesel Class Because The Sled Broke And The Full Class Did Not Get To Pull. When I Talked To Other Event Sponsers They All Agreed That It Was The Only Way To Do It Fair. One Way Or The Other Somebody Was Going To Cry About It. If Anybody Has Got Better Ideas Please Feel Free To Help With The Next Event

John sorry to hijack your thread and get off subject..........

JAMIE@ELKS said:
Fyi !!!! At Last Septembers Pull The Only Class That Did Not Get Payout Was The Modified Diesel Class Because The Sled Broke And The Full Class Did Not Get To Pull. When I Talked To Other Event Sponsers They All Agreed That It Was The Only Way To Do It Fair. One Way Or The Other Somebody Was Going To Cry About It. If Anybody Has Got Better Ideas Please Feel Free To Help With The Next Event

Jamie what places did pay out go to?
Because most of the other pulls pay out the top three, and I was second in the stock class and didn't recieve any money. Not crying just asking a question!

behrdzl said:
John sorry to hijack your thread and get off subject..........

Jamie what places did pay out go to?
Because most of the other pulls pay out the top three, and I was second in the stock class and didn't recieve any money. Not crying just asking a question!

:thankyou2:

can't wait to see this years flyers in the mail...wonder if the

CASH PRIZES!!!!!!!

will be on it again

:pop:

This is a message I got from someone on another forum about the street diesel class...which that entire class pulled. I better put my hip waders on, its getting deep.

I pulled got first place, Got a plaque for the win.Pulled in the open class and they never got the measurement for the pull.

Back