MARYLAND PULL Tuckahoe

THE TANK

rookie
We are having a pull May 17th, at Tuckahoe. There is also a truck and tractor show that day that starts at 8am. We will start reg. at 3pm and pull at 5 pm. How to see you all there.:cheer:

I have too much to do that day. Don't know where I want to go :bang :doh:

What classes are they running there. May try to make the treck over the bridge since we didnt make it last time to chestertown.

We are good to go with everything up to PPL pro- stock diesel. Any questions shoot me an email with your number.

Awesome i get back from Texas fri night hope to see you there

Hey disturbed, bring some trucks with you, we will have a place for them to pull. I checked we are insured for the PPL pro- stock diesel in trucks and tractors up to A Mod Turbo Interstate. We will also be having a truck show in the morning, and would like to invite any of the pulling trucks to come early and show em off, bufore they hook- em up!! You should not be disappointed....

We will be up there with the Dynojet at least by 3pm possible eariler during the truck show.

$70 for three pulls & $10 for every pull after 3

Got word the classes are

Classic Class ( 98 & Older Trucks with Stock Chargers)
Work Stock ( Stock Turbos, Chips, Tuners, Injectors
2.6 Class ( 64mm and Smaller Turbos
2.8 Class
Possible Pro Street Class If enough big trucks come

Maybe Easternshoreman can elaborate more on them.

Hope to see you guys there:st:

Brett

Are we ever gonna see that Maroon 6-0h pull?
Built trans?, headstuds? What are you waitin for?:woohoo:

Trying to get the webpage updated with current rules. The Rules on the Site Are From Last Year!!! Rules are very similar to NADM. Work Stock, stock charger, chips, intakes, exhaust allowed. No water. Suspension stops allowed with 1" travel to stop. Traction Bars allowed 2.6 Class, Max 2.6 charger, would like all trucks to have loops, shields and air Shut off. 2.8, 2.8 charger LOOPS, SHIELDS, SHUT OFF MUST BE PRESENT. *******Please note starting this year, all trucks with altered exaust must run a muffler, or cross bolt the down pips as close to turbo as possible.

This is just an overview should have complete rules up soon

May be out for this one, turbo won't tech a 2.6 class and I don't have my air shut-off finished for the 2.8 class.

Are we ever gonna see that Maroon 6-0h pull?
Built trans?, headstuds? What are you waitin for?:woohoo:

My truck is like a prom queen that wont put out. . .

Pretty from a distance, looks good up close, but when you get her in bed she just lays there!

Hey John

Does a box that the stacks come out of count as a muffler??

The inlet hole coming into the box does not line up with the outlet of the stacks.......if that makes any sense.

Thanks Will.....

Just wanted to thank:thankyou2: all you guys that put on the pull for letting me make a couple runs you all are a top notch group:clap:, it was also good to meet all the CompD guys from the Eastern Shore cant wait to be back there in july. Hopefully i will have that thing figured out by next time, getting the right gear is a little tricky:bang

Just wanted to thank:thankyou2: all you guys that put on the pull for letting me make a couple runs you all are a top notch group:clap:, it was also good to meet all the CompD guys from the Eastern Shore cant wait to be back there in july. Hopefully i will have that thing figured out by next time, getting the right gear is a little tricky:bang

Hey man, it was a good time talking to you and your crew the other day.

On your second pull when you backed off the line after not getting it lit, I told some guys sitting by me that your buddy was running to the trailer to get different gears and they laughed and thought I was crazy until he walked by us with gears and tools in his hand!

Whenever I get a chance to come to Berryville on my way to the hunting house in WV I'll be sure to stop by your trailer and shoot the breeze with you guys some more!

Back