Mason Dixon Diesel Shoot Out Hagerstown MD OCT 23

drew504

Mason Dixon Diesel Shoot Out

There will be a benefit truck and tractor pull on October 23, 2010 at the Mason Dixon Drag Strip on Rt 40 in Hagerstown, MD. 5 classes will be pulling.

2.6” Diesel 4x4
Street Stock Semi (3000 rpm limit)
8500 Mod Turbo Tractors
2.8” & 3.0” Diesel 4x4 (hitch height and weight will be adjusted to try to even the class)
Hot Street Semi’s

$10.00 admission for adults: $5.00 for children 8-12, registration is $10.00 (to help cover the insurance)

This is NOT a points pull.

MORE INFORMATION CALL 717-597-9826 or email andrew@antrimdiesel.com

All proceeds benefit the Good Samaritan Fund at Brandt’s Church St. Thomas, PA

October 24, 2010
We will also be hosting an all DIESEL Drag race at the same place.
Cars, Pick ups, Semi’s and Dump Truck will all be in action. This is bracket racing so everyone has a shot to win, or just come watch an awesome show.
An event flyer can be viewed at this link

http://www.masondixondragway.com/Special%20Event%20Flyers/Diesel%20Race.pdf

Gates open at 9 am
Racing starts at 12pm

Just posted this up on the CF also we have a bunch of guys all over WV coming up fo rthe race so I let them know about this also

I will be there for the pull and every one show back up the next day for diesel days drag racing. Should be some good fun

I just saw the flyer and noticed they used my truck for it, kinda cool. I won't be making it as my season is over but good luck to those who are going. Should be a good time.

ANTRIM_FLYERSMALL.jpg

I'll be heading down. Have a freind that will be hooking a new truck for the 1st time

We are giving 1 free gate pass to our event that can be used Saturday night or Sunday for the drags, to any one who dyno'd at the Dillsburg event.

Might be a dumb question, but are dogs welcome? I really want to come to the pull but I'm stuck with our new puppy that day.

edit: According to their website I should be fine!

Last edited:
Birdie told me a tube chassie mod diesel truck will make its first hook there....:pop:

This was a very good pull. One of the best tracks we have pulled at all year. We will go back to future pulls they have.