Mason Dixon Fair

Yeah I'll be testin my new ones too. I didn't get sts's though. I wanted to but no one has them

i wont be there having a party at the shop saturday for the gf gradution's

good luck curtis, i heard they are only having one diesel class 2.8

i wont be there having a party at the shop saturday for the gf gradution's

good luck curtis, i heard they are only having one diesel class 2.8

yea i heard that too, idc i just want a hook to figure out some pressures with the new tires b4 the buck.

Anybody get vids? Did the big rigs pull? I left too early for that.

Here is the video that I got. Track personnel caused me to get some crappy shots, oh well, they got a job to do also...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9mzTLLtn4[/MEDIA]

travis cant thank you enough for editing out all of my wasted attempts im glad my truck is still in one piece from all those holes at the end wheres your video norm :bow:

travis cant thank you enough for editing out all of my wasted attempts im glad my truck is still in one piece from all those holes at the end wheres your video norm :bow:

Yup, had to in order for it to stay under 10 minutes, plus no one wants to see a failed attempt anyway.

Thanks for the vidoes. Should have made the trip up there but i thought it was going to rain. Congrats to the winners.

x2 for me as well travis

Ian, it looked like you hit all the ruts from my run there at the end. But it was still a very nice hook :clap: