massdiesel - beyond the call of duty

1965LONEWOLF

lonewolf
hihi.gif

Last edited:
Hey Sell does Scott have a turbo balancer in his shop? I'm looking for somone in the Northeast to do this??

sellufishman said:
after working a 10 hour day, scott told me my turbo came in , i told him i really wanted to install the turbo a.s.a.p. but i had family things on saturday to do, he agreed to stay late friday night with his helper bobby and install the turbo, after 2 hours we figured out the the sps 62 turbo from industrial injection was the wrong one they sent , scott ordered the right one , the slip said it was the right one but it wasn't, the exhaust housing was longer, late that night scott let me take his personal 2006 3500 new diesel truck home ( 1 hour away ) and he had to drive a two hour ride early saturday a.m. to get the downpipe we need so we can make this all work. He is not even charging me for all the extra work needed even though industrial injection messed up so he has gone beyond the call of duty, and he DOES NOT LIKE THE LIME LIGHT so when he see's this he won't be happy but sometimes you have to let other know when a guy goes out of his way and helps you out.
He cares about his business , and he strives for perfection , thats why you see trucks in the parking lot from new jersey , new york , penn state, maine , new hampshire , they all know what type of service they are going to get at massdiesel- so my hats off to scott and bobby and i report back after i get the truck back, these guys make power and earn trust from customers - 1ST CALL COMPANY AND FIRST CALL PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.
hihi.gif
I agree with u i send a chip to Scott to be reburn (not even coming from his shop) he treat me like if i bought 10000$ in parts wonderful service don't be surprised if u'll be busier day after day.
:Cheer: :clap:

Scott and his crew have an outstanding reputation up here in the North East.

:rockwoot: :cheer: :rockwoot: :cheer: :rockwoot:

Yep, Scott's A-Number-One in my book. He's helped me out more times than he probably cares to remember. :clap:

Sounds like the same Scott I know :)

When I was stationed in Boston six and a half years ago Scott was working on my rig on Saturday's on what little free time he had, back then it was a 5" hole for the Scotty intake look at us now, what the hell is happening :)

BBD

thats great i know ive recieved that service from woodruff diesel they stay up till 2-4am in the mornin puttin my truck together or just fixin it! i love to hear theres still guys like scott and josh (woodruff) out there willing to make the extra effort to make there customers happy! try going to a "big" name place and get that kind of commitment and service!!! Big cutos for mass diesel in my book!

Agreed! I am very pleased with Mass Diesel. Scotts customer service rocks:rockwoot:

All caught up said:
thats great i know ive recieved that service from woodruff diesel they stay up till 2-4am in the mornin puttin my truck together or just fixin it! i love to hear theres still guys like scott and josh (woodruff) out there willing to make the extra effort to make there customers happy! try going to a "big" name place and get that kind of commitment and service!!! Big cutos for mass diesel in my book!

You wouldn't be just a little biased now would you? LOL

I have heard lots of good things about MassDiesel. Lucky for me they are under two hours away

bigbaddodge - scott has told me that in the past when he worked on your truck , when are you going to have some new pictures up of your new truck ?

I completely agree with everyone here.
I myself having tons of work done at MASSDIESEL. I’ve been nothing short of 100% satisfied.
In my book it's MASSDIESEL #1

Back