Max effort Allison

dieselpro55

04 allison 5speed (zero miles)

Billet input and output shafts
Fresh Alto clutches and kolene steels c1-c5 (slightly tighter clearance spec)
Fresh overhaul zero miles - New pistons and seals
Transgo Full
Transgo boost valve
Sonnex valve
Mike L's spring and shim for the pump
Deep Pan
Cooler with attached fan (thermostat regulated)
Lockup switch
TCM tuned (as per needs)

$5000

Ats five star converter (brand new)
-3 year warrenty
- 3000 rpm stall (great for big chargers)

$1000

I rebuilt this transmission for truck pulling. The transmission is a combination of the six speed and five speed allison parts.
Bottom line is that the trans was built to withstand 1000 plus horsepower and I feel that it is very capable of doing that. I will guarantee the transmission in good working order and will even lend out numbers of my customers that i have done transmissions

my loss is your gain,

Rob 9083107006

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a pretty good setup and not a bad price. I'm not sure about the input and output shafts both being billet. I snapped an billet input shaft in two like it had been cut with a plasma cutter it was the straight and clean. What is your feeling about keeping the input shaft stock so to have a weaker link so to speak and save tearing up the rest of the tranny if you snap one? They usually twist first anyway, have not had any more problems with my tranny once we went back to a stock input shaft. Rest is billet. But I'm drag racing not pulling, and it looks like you bring on the power much slower pulling then you do drag racing and have a lot more tire spin.

I have seen a stock input shaft take out the whole pump housing and converter..that's why I go with billet. And if you had a clean break..consider yourself lucky...hardness of billet verses stock..
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2