May 24th Diesel Races Speedworld AZ

rauautomotive

Hey Arizona Guys, My name is Mark Rau and i am going to throw this out there for anyone thats interested. I am trying to put a Diesel Get together/Race on May 24th (Saturday night) at SpeedWorld Dragstrip in northwest valley. Races start at 7pm till midnight or so. I have tried in the past to get diesel get togethers going and have had a few good ones but am going to try again to see if we can start to get something going more often. I know me and a few buddies will be there racing and I believe Fred Swanson will be coming with us and i am sure most everyone knows him. Please try to make it if you can and bring all your buddies! Last race there Dodges got showed up by Fords and we can't let that happen!! Please contact me if you have any questions i will be keeping a list and trying to get numbers of everyone that plans to go. Hope to see you there!
Mark Rau
262-237-1021

Its offical, check out the web link

http://www.speedworlddragstrip.com/d...ent.asp?ID=183

We are on the home page and the calender also. " Diesel grudge Night "

I'm in.

Hey Arizona Guys, My name is Mark Rau and i am going to throw this out there for anyone thats interested. I am trying to put a Diesel Get together/Race on May 24th (Saturday night) at SpeedWorld Dragstrip in northwest valley. Races start at 7pm till midnight or so. I have tried in the past to get diesel get togethers going and have had a few good ones but am going to try again to see if we can start to get something going more often. I know me and a few buddies will be there racing and I believe Fred Swanson will be coming with us and i am sure most everyone knows him. Please try to make it if you can and bring all your buddies! Last race there Dodges got showed up by Fords and we can't let that happen!! Please contact me if you have any questions i will be keeping a list and trying to get numbers of everyone that plans to go. Hope to see you there!
Mark Rau
262-237-1021

Its offical, check out the web link

http://www.speedworlddragstrip.com/d...ent.asp?ID=183

We are on the home page and the calender also. " Diesel grudge Night "

Is this still going on? If so can you give me some details on it.