MBRP Celebrates A Decade of Partnership With NHRDA

NHRDA

sp_MBRP-BG2.jpg

http://nhrda.com/news_20131125a.php

MBRP CELEBRATES A DECADE OF PARTNERSHIP WITH NATIONAL HOT ROD DIESEL ASSOCIATION

November 19, 2013 - We are pleased to announce MBRP will remain as title sponsor for the tenth straight season in partnership with the National Hot Rod Diesel Association. "We here at MBRP couldn't be more excited to celebrate our tenth straight year as title sponsor" exclaims CEO Martin Barkey in reference to resigning the deal for the 2014 season.

The NHRDA has been an important part of our marketing strategy in the diesel segment over the past decade and has led to our dominance in the category. As both organizations continue to grow our partnership ensures the success of both companies in the diesel performance arena.

Our passion for diesel racing and sled pulling makes sponsorship of the NHRDA circuit one of value and opportunity that no other organization offers. We plan to solidify this sentiment with additional participation in sled pulling sponsorship and a completely new diesel drag truck to debut in the coming months.

The 2014 season will be full of continued support of our dealer network and their race teams along with many new and exciting surprises from the MBRP team. We thank all of you who support our brand and look forward to seeing you next year at the races!

Thanks, without the support of all the sponsors, diesel racing would have been gone by now.

True that....seems alot of people complain about this or that but think about it....where would a lot of trucks be without the sponsors and the NHRDA...obviously everyone wants to win but I say do your best and support the races by showing up and will only grow....here is to the 2014 season!!!!

Honestly until we see over 16 trucks every event In ss I dont see a new class

Good to see them on board again....sorta...LOL

I kid, I kid.

Good group of people over there.

I posted in the wrong thread lol. Thanks for supporting the drag races guys. We appreciate it