MBRP power tube

04powerstroke

Just trying to do some research on this MBRP power tube. Is it worth the money? What does it do for your 6.0? I heard MBRP has dyno sheets to prove this product gives out POWER!!!

yes! when i had my 03 i had it on there.
put as close to turbo as possible.

So you are saying bolt it on right in between the down pipe and mid pipe? Since my 4" exhaust system is a turbo back I had my catalytic converter replaced by a 4'' adapter, is that as close as I can get?

i had mine on my downpipe, but i had an AFE 4" TB so my DP is a bit different then an MBRP.

Oh ok I see... I looked at the diagram for my exhaust system and the only place that this tube can fit as close to the turbo is where the cat use to be.

So an insert in your down pipe is supposed to add something to it? kind of odd... gotta see more stats on this

not necessarily in your DP, could be at the bottom of it..

nate do work and get this..jeff can get this if you want it lol

haha true man, true.
and darsey- I just swapped them out when I was changing my blinker fluid, I should be good to go for 7 weeks till my next change. :rockwoot:

i haven't had any personal feedback, but they do show a dyno gain of about 10hp, it's in their catalog and too damn small to read.

That's barely 3%... on a stock motor. I doubt a dyno could accurately repetitively see that.