measurements for cutting delivery valves

garretthart13

my dad works at valero and has access to their machine shop for free, that's where i got my rocker mounts machined for my head studs. so i was wondering if somebody could show or describe to me what has to be cut and how much on my dvs to be equivalent to sdx or ddp comps?

my dad works at valero and has access to their machine shop for free, that's where i got my rocker mounts machined for my head studs. so i was wondering if somebody could show or describe to me what has to be cut and how much on my dvs to be equivalent to sdx or ddp comps?
Are you trying to up your post count or are you really expecting someone to post an answer?

no i am not trying to get there exact specs, i am just trying to see if somebody has cut there own with similar qualities and characteristics to those products and were willing to share them

so i was wondering if somebody could show or describe to me what has to be cut and how much on my dvs to be equivalent to sdx or ddp comps?

no i am not trying to get there exact specs, i am just trying to see if somebody has cut there own with similar qualities and characteristics to those products and were willing to share them

Really ? Cause that's not how your first post states.........

look im not trying to get in an argument here, that's a little immature, its not like i am trying to copy there product and mass produce it, if i wanted to i would order one , measure it out and start selling them. i just want to get a little info on cutting mine to behave like those because i do not want full cuts and figured theirs would be a good example to compare to what i want, and i can have the machine work done for free. so you can either post something helpful or dont post at all

so i was wondering if somebody could show or describe to me what has to be cut and how much on my dvs to be equivalent to sdx or ddp comps?

look im not trying to get in an argument here, that's a little immature, its not like i am trying to copy there product and mass produce it, if i wanted to i would order one , measure it out and start selling them. i just want to get a little info on cutting mine to behave like those because i do not want full cuts and figured theirs would be a good example to compare to what i want, and i can have the machine work done for free. so you can either post something helpful or dont post at all

Neither am I but your words don't lie. How do ya think these companies feel? :poke:

while your at can you please ask sbc how he machines his flywheels so i can make my own dual disc

well if i could afford it i would gladly buy a set from them, but i cant and yes i should have put "close to" instead of equivalent if that will make you happy but i cant edit that post otherwise oi would have by now

Id also like to know how a few companies fit the little ninjas in their fuel pumps. Ive only heard they hire Chuck Norris to make them obey but Id like all the real info I can get.

well if i could afford it i would gladly buy a set from them, but i cant and yes i should have put "close to" instead of equivalent if that will make you happy but i cant edit that post otherwise oi would have by now

Well I don't mean to take a huge chit in your cheerio's- (well yes-I do mean to)- You could have had better success with the following-

Has anybody cut their own delivery valves for fuel gains and care to elaborate some info?

Thank you drive thru.

i did, if you can find a thread about cutting your own delivery valves , post a link. because i could not, yes there are tons of threads about flow numbers etc etc but i couldnt find one about diy modifying