mechanical lift pump

thedieselelf

sleeper
my lift pump went out and was wondering who makes a replacement pump but iv doing some research i dont want to go wit a electric one i wanna go with a mechanical i know opie makes one glacier and one more any one know which one i should go with:woohoo:

Glacier Diesel, Intelligent Engineering, Wicked Diesels is making one that's not been released yet. They all seem to be close to the same setup, the only one that will mount different will be Wicked's. It's going to mount off the power steering instead of harmonic balancer. There's a few pictures here of Opie's setup.

I have Opie's setup (MITUSA). I have a fluid damper, and twins CP3's, so the pump mounts off of the top CP3. Here is a pic:

DSCN0072.jpg

Mitusa all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC00717.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

LOVE IT............:rockwoot:

You can see any pressure you want as the regulator is a bypass style and adjustable. I have read lotz of silly discussion in comparisons lately. So lets just stick with the facts...lol

The Mitusa uses less power than any of the electrics to make the same pressure/flow. Ding dong Chineese made electric pumps with catchy names can claim any flow rate they want but in the real world the Mitusa will always flow more, outlast and I would also like to mention... Only draws from the tank what is actually required by the engine at the preset regulator pressure. Lets lets all crank up some Metallica because its... Sad but true. (For some.)

Looks like you have to take it all apart to change the Serp. belt....

Mech pump flows

This is from Glacier Diesels web site. I do not know the flows of Opie's Mitsua pump.
FB-05007_1189683841[1].jpg

FB-05007_1189683852[1].jpg

I'm seeing 25psi going down the road, never below 23psi at WOT, idle about 18psi.

Just Put On A Fuel Boss And Love It, At 15psi Idle Up To 25psi Going Down The Freeway.

You can see any pressure you want as the regulator is a bypass style and adjustable. I have read lotz of silly discussion in comparisons lately. So lets just stick with the facts...lol

The Mitusa uses less power than any of the electrics to make the same pressure/flow. Ding dong Chineese made electric pumps with catchy names can claim any flow rate they want but in the real world the Mitusa will always flow more, outlast and I would also like to mention... Only draws from the tank what is actually required by the engine at the preset regulator pressure. Lets lets all crank up some Metallica because its... Sad but true. (For some.)

AWH HELL YEAH.... here ya go Opie!!!!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:
YouTube - Sad But True- Metallica (live)

Ding Dong Chinese made.................:hehe:LOL