Mechanical Performance

Foster

Ethel
im trying to find a safe way to add more power to my stock truck mechanically. i have know interest in messing with the computer right now. I've heard that bigger injectors are always good to have and that they make a noticable difference. Any suggestions or just comments??

Last edited:
Really and truly, without adding some sort of fueling box, you won't gain much.

Edge Comp Box $300-350, stage 5 Edge jammer nozzles ($240 new on Ebay), will get you about 420HP to the wheels.

You will need to upgrade your lift pump (Fass, holley, air dog, carter) and say a prayer for your trans/clutch

Lavon

I have Jammer4's(125hp). I unplugged the Adrenaline to see what it would be like with just injectors and it felt stock. No smoke, no power, nothing. Without a box, injectors won't do jack. Of course that was with a tight converter, so I suppose with the stock trans you might notice some difference.

im trying to find a safe way to add more power to my stock truck mechanically. i have know interest in messing with the computer right now. I've heard that bigger injectors are always good to have and that they make a noticable difference. Any suggestions or just comments??

I would start out with trans mods to start with. Power is useless if it aint making it to the wheels.$.02

Good point, but dont put a tight converter in it untill you have a box waiting. Otherwise a tight TC and stock power will be miserable.