meeting in pittsburgh area..

hotpursuit

so foar about 25 trucks are meeting at quaker steak n lube Cranberry pa at 3pm on 1-20-07....

all brands welcome

hope ya can make it..

see ya there....

We are coming over from ohio. Figured we would meet the PA guys and get out of town for a weekend.

Hmmm? That will be a tuff one. I live about 1.5 miles away. Since Sleddy isnt going....I'll be there! lol sorry gene.

I should be able to make it. Do you need to know how many people we will be bringing?

nahh i figured we will just take over an area inside somwhere.... too hard to try and get a count of people... see ya there

Seriously...Quaker steak and lube? My oh my what you boys north of the mason-dixon have for eating establishments LOL

really, it is a damn cool joint, great wings... made from real chickens....

probably cant compare to your alabama road kill cafe' lol

Timbeaux38 said:
Seriously...Quaker steak and lube? My oh my what you boys north of the mason-dixon have for eating establishments LOL
Don't judge the book by it's cover.....

Timbeaux38, It is a very cool place. It has the whole Quaker State oil theme going on. Top fuel dragsters, old vettes, harleys, this that and the other thing, all mounted on the ceiling and walls. Pretty cool place.
locationshot.jpg

They even have locations in Georgia, west virginia, tennesee, and two in North Carolina. Can't be all that bad....right?

Thats the secret sauce.

I may go to World of wheels in pittsburgh instead. Larry will be at wrestling all day. I dont want to be standing around all by my lonesome.:redx:

That is pretty cool... I had never heard of this place before, so you can understand my reasoning behind my comments LOL

Tim, they have got some really good food, and some hot wings that they make you sign a waiver for.....:kick: :evil :evil :evil

Nope, sorry can't make it......I do plan on a dyno day here in later winter early spring though.

Timbeaux38 said:
That is pretty cool... I had never heard of this place before, so you can understand my reasoning behind my comments LOL
If you are ever up this way, I highly recomend it (if you are a wing fan). We used to go to the original one in Sharon, Pa when I was in college. Tuesday's were All you can eat. 7 of us did 450 one night. Took us 3 hours, cause they only bring 6 at a clip, but it was worth it.:Cheer:

We will be headed over in the morning with at least two trucks maybe three.

Back