Mega cab rear flares???

rolncoal82

Just seen a pic in the may diesel power readers rides of a 01 srw with mega cab dualie fenders on the rear,kinda like the idea any one got any ideas if these bolt right on and fit the body lines or if you have to modify them??? He put the semi conversion wheels on it too,just wondering if any one else has seen this truck or knows any details about it. :thankyou2:

Wish I knew more about it. That would look sweet with a DRW im not shure about a SRW ill have to look at that mag.

That's what he turned it into was a drw he just added the fenders to the srw bed and put 22.5 on it

Here is Mopower's truck. he is a member on here. He has an 05, so not sure if it will work on an 01, but they fit on his.

Attachments

• 100_0152.jpg
    100_0152.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 43
There is a company out there that sells dually flares like the mega cab ones. A guy came into my shop about 2 weeks ago he made his short bed a dually. They looked good on it but he said the flares took some cutting to fit right. I can't remember the company name right now though. He had over 6k in the flares and 22.5's so I thought it was kinda expensive.

Back