Meritor mtc 4210

RideIcon

CRAZY
where do i buy one of these transfer cases? I've found a few companies that convert medium duty trucks to 4wd with them but i can't find anywhere to buy it by itself.
Also looking for a meritor MX 12-120 front drive axle.
can I find these used? what price should I expect to pay?
Im just trying to get parts together for my upcoming f650 build...
l_2347f66e2be3e37ea5345588b88f68b5.jpg

something like this, and im going very budget on it so i can use all the help i can get, lol.

I'm also looking for a used f650 crew flat bed or something with the cummins and 7 speed trans, 2000 to 2002 or so, cheap is good, i can fix....

i haven't been able to find a cummins crew cab at all, would it be feasable to get the CAT powered truck and swap that out, couldnt really do a 12V cummins but a 24V or common rail? would the CAT if sold pay for most of the cummins conversion?

Why not just get the cat? I mean i know they suck and you can't re-sleeve them but hell a 5.9 is kinda small for that application

( I can hear the dodge boys gasping now)

mileage, the 5.9 is way better, and performance modifications, i just don't want the cat, the cummins with alot of boost and ported head and exhaust and stuff should keep egt's from being too bad, not going to go as crazy as i wanted cuz i figured i couldnt get the auto to handle the power and am now going for the manual because a clutch is alot cheaper than a transmission build.
mild set of twins and good fuel system, but that all will come with time, first things first and that will be the truck, transfer case and front axle, and the custom motorsports air ride 4 link suspension.

Back