merry christmas to all of my fellow 6.0 lovers!

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
I want to say thanks for any help I have recieved from any of you on here!! and say thanks to everyone out there who HAS NOT given up on the 6.0 since it has taken so long to get new aftermarket parts for it,,,and every year it seems to get better and better...... I cant wait to see de-ranged make its first 10.xx pass....... and most of all I cant wait to have my truck ready for 2.6 class next year!! MERRY X-MAS TOO ALLLL!!:Cheer:

Merry Christmas buddy! I think Im gonna start hitting the 1320 a little this year! Good luck in the 2.6. Show em how its done!

Merry Christmas! you either step up or give up, make the choice! the 6.0 is proving itself though, let's keep it going!
hopefully today, some of you get parts to help the cause!
msmiley1.gif

Thanks guys!!!! I got my new 35 X 12.50 16 truxsus STS tires :rockwoot: and my wonderful girlfriend bought me a set of 430 dana gears for the front and the dana 80 that I dont have yet!! LOL also this weekend she goes down on a leveling kit and 35`s then back in to another shop for the begining of the 2.6 puller and will be debut`d at TS....I might not pull if I cant get a tow rig, but will hit the dyno in hopes of 600+ on fuel only w/single charger!!!!

Merry Christmas!! Getting ARP's in a couple weeks!!:ylsuper::rockwoot:

Back