Michelin Military Tires. Where to buy?

sredish

Where am I?
I’m looking for some Michelin Military XML 325/85/16 tires.

anyone know where to pick up some military tires.... ?

Last edited:
Stazworks is in my favorites. I don't know why, but it is LOL

They do!
Stuff I will never need, but still cool and worthy of a spot in my favorites LOL

Wow, those huge tires are actually cheap (thinks to self, how high would I have to lift for 53's)

George

gstanfield said:
Wow, those huge tires are actually cheap (thinks to self, how high would I have to lift for 53's)

George

between 30 and 35 inchs without fender flares..

thanks guys... i'll check a few of them out. already talked to usa6x6 but they only deal with 20" and I'm wanting a 16" tire. been looking on ebay but not a lot of luck. a friend says there's a place locally but he's yet to come up with the name.

google "DRMO". Its Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office. Its where all the stuff gets sent that isn't needed anymore. They have all sorts of great stuff, most of it is still in good shape or brand new. I might be wrong but I didn't think the military ran that size of tire. All the hummers use either a 36x12.5R16.5 or a 37x12.5R16.5 and most the non-tactical size tires are 275x85R16

Will do thanks.

michelin makes a 325/85/16 in their military XML tire, which is around a 38.5" tall. they also make a 9.00-16 in the XZL which is only like 36.5" tall but a little narrower. I don't want a 20" because I want it to wheel some and airing down, i prefer more sidewall and also I have a spare set of 16" wheels available to use so I don't trash my current tire/wheel setup. Ideally, I'd like a set of 37's of some sort...

I have 5 of the 9.00-16's. If you want 'em, send me a PM. They were scary at 450hp on the street. They aren't even a thought for the future.

sent you a pm. whatever I'd use, it'd be for offroad use only, and maybe to and from the trail.