Michigan Snow Bogging Feb 21

stimo

cnc machinist/programmer
Just wanted to let everyone know about this event it is officially called the Dog Party and it is a good time. You can look it up at dustersoffroadclub.com for more info it is held in mesick michigan. I have went there for the last 3 years and there has been over 500 trucks each time. Come and watch or play.

Quads or ok but you dont really see them. I only noticed security riding around on them. I would not take mine out there though. And the only designated area for drinking that I have noticed was EVERYWHERE.

Well my quad does fine in the snow. I would prob come with 4 or 5 of us and quads how many trucks you have going? You wanna haul the beer for us?

Well if you all are bringing quads I'll take mine to probably won't do much though in 2 wheel. As for who is all going I don't know yet some say yes or no or maybe. All I know is I'm going no matter what and yeah I can haul the beer for ya.

Hey Mike we need to pack a lunch, or they let you leave to grab something anything close? We plan on being there aroind 10am

You can pack a lunch that prolly would be best. Yes you can leave and come back if you want to. Town is around 11 miles away for any food. They do usually have a small concession stand there also.

heres my 2 sleds
l_5c6e3e614a354585843ff157bd3837a9.jpg

Back