Mid west truckin nationals - may 17th

NHRDA

NHRDA PRESENTS THE MID WEST TRUCKIN' NATIONALS

700 Raceway Blvd, Madison IL 62060

DATE: May 17, 2014
Rain Date - Sunday May 18, 2014

ADMISSION: Adults $25.00
Kids (Ages 6-12) $10.00 (Kids 5 & under free)
Competitor Fee's $25.00 Entrance fee for all drag racers, sled pullers, show n shine & burnout contest

Buy your tickets in advance online with PROMO code NHRDA and save 20% http://nhrdatickets.eventbrite.com

DRAG RACE TECH CARD:
$75.00 Top Diesel & Pro Stock
$40.00 Pro Street & Super Street
$20.00 Super Diesel and Sportsman

HOOK FEE
$20.00 Hook fee all classes

Buy your tech cards in advance on line and save $5.00! http://nhrdatickets.eventbrite.com

CAMPING: Per vehicle $20.00 Friday/Saturday night pass - Dry camping only

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: (scheduled times may vary)

FRIDAY: 3pm - 7pm - Competitor move in/Vendor set up

SATURDAY: 8am - Competitor gates open
9am - Spectator gates open
DRAG RACING 10am - 4pm - NHRDA Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman

SLED PULLS 5pm - NHRDA Super Stock Diesel, 3.0 Class and 2.6 Class

SHOW N SHINE 10am - 3pm - All competitors must sign up at NHRDA Trailer - $10.00 fee

DYNO 10am - 5pm - Must signup at the dyno and pay $75.00 fee

BURNOUT 4pm/End of Racing - First 10 competitors to signup at NHRDA Trailer - $10.00 fee

MWTN-2014-Poster-Web.png

I wish it wasn't so close to the TS event.

TS is two weeks after... How much dang time you need in between? :poke:

To those attending, which I hope is lots. Look to stay in the area of the host hotel. Don't stay west of the race track. Because between the track and Missouri line is where east St. Louis is best known for. And on the Missouri side of the river is downtown. About 10 minutes east of the track in Illinois is the best place. Hotels, big parking lots for late night socializing and trailer parking and places to eat.

It's 4 hours away, and the cost of hotels and fuel can add up for 2 weeks apart.

It's 4 hours away, and the cost of hotels and fuel can add up for 2 weeks apart.

4 hours away... That's as good as a local event man! Get your chit and I'll see you there. LOL. Get you a gasser saver car. Won't cost much at all to get there. Bring you a sleeping bag and you can sleep in the trailer. It's got ac and all. Better yet, head down to I-70 and jump in with us or someone else. Should be plenty rolling through there.

There, now you have no excuses LOL

Last edited:
TS is two weeks after... How much dang time you need in between? :poke:

To those attending, which I hope is lots. Look to stay in the area of the host hotel. Don't stay west of the race track. Because between the track and Missouri line is where east St. Louis is best known for. And on the Missouri side of the river is downtown. About 10 minutes east of the track in Illinois is the best place. Hotels, big parking lots for late night socializing and trailer parking and places to eat.

10154174_694114827315676_870903338027121232_n.png

The Hilton Garden Inn
360 Regency Park
O’Fallon, IL 62269
618-624-4499

Book your room now…$99.00 a night for a King or Double Queen!!

1) Online:
HTTP://WWW.STLOUISOFALLONIL.HGI.COM
Enter the reservations dates needed
Click on MORE OPTIONS
Click on ADD SPECIAL RATE CODES
In the Group Code Box, enter the code: NHRDA5
Click CHECK AVAILABILITY

Or

2) Call: 1.877.STAY.HGI (1-877-782-9444)
Group Code: NHRDA5
Group Name: Mid West Truckin Nationals

*Please book rooms BEFORE 5/1/14 to guarantee your rate!!

10154174_694114827315676_870903338027121232_n.png

The Hilton Garden Inn
360 Regency Park
O’Fallon, IL 62269
618-624-4499

Book your room now…$99.00 a night for a King or Double Queen!!

1) Online:
HTTP://WWW.STLOUISOFALLONIL.HGI.COM
Enter the reservations dates needed
Click on MORE OPTIONS
Click on ADD SPECIAL RATE CODES
In the Group Code Box, enter the code: NHRDA5
Click CHECK AVAILABILITY

Or

2) Call: 1.877.STAY.HGI (1-877-782-9444)
Group Name: Mid West Truckin Nationals

*Please book rooms BEFORE 5/1/14 to guarantee your rate!!

Better get your rooms booked if you want to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn they only have 10 rooms left and then they are sold out!

Don't miss the Friday Night Kick Off Party in the lounge 6pm till 9pm !

Make sure to get your room reserved today.

To book your room - Call 618-624-4499
Group Name: Mid West Truckin

The Hilton Garden Inn
360 Regency Park
O'Fallon, IL 62269
618-624-4499

Just booked the room($172 wow). Hope the weather is good.

They are supposed to honor the price of $99 but you have to do the following

To book your room - Call 618-624-4499
Group Name: Mid West Truckin

The Hilton Garden Inn
360 Regency Park
O'Fallon, IL 62269
618-624-4499

Thanks NHRDA

Thanks for going above and beyond for the help with the room pricing! Saving a little always helps. Now the crew can eat after the race. The kids can get some new shoes and I'm not sleeping on the floor.:woohoo:

wow not looking like a large showing. Thats not good I wish I could have made this one.

Nope, hopefully nhrda will move this event and the ga event to a date after TS.

Nope, hopefully nhrda will move this event and the ga event to a date after TS.

I don't see how events scheduled a month and two weeks in advance would have much effect on TS? Especially in the two slower classes like sportman and the index class. Schied and Jeff Dean were there in Top Diesel. If the prostreet trucks are that fragile they probably can't make it past the qualifying rounds at TS in the first place. So where were the guys who are always complaining about no events to attend, and don't tell me if there had been a 10.50 class there would have been a lot more. There were less than 20 trucks in Sportman and Super Diesel combined and only 2 each in the other classes, and Bully Dog had to double class in Prostock just so Dirty Max would have someone to race.

Pretty sorry turnout at both Georgia and St Louis, be real surprised if these events happen next year, hell at the rate we are going I'm not even sure there will be a next year for diesel drag racing other than a few out law events. It's damn pathetic that's for sure.

I don't see how events scheduled a month and two weeks in advance would have much effect on TS? Especially in the two slower classes like sportman and the index class. Schied and Jeff Dean were there in Top Diesel. If the prostreet trucks are that fragile they probably can't make it past the qualifying rounds at TS in the first place. So where were the guys who are always complaining about no events to attend, and don't tell me if there had been a 10.50 class there would have been a lot more. There were less than 20 trucks in Sportman and Super Diesel combined and only 2 each in the other classes, and Bully Dog had to double class in Prostock just so Dirty Max would have someone to race.

Pretty sorry turnout at both Georgia and St Louis, be real surprised if these events happen next year, hell at the rate we are going I'm not even sure there will be a next year for diesel drag racing other than a few out law events. It's damn pathetic that's for sure.

I hate to admit it but after watching the GA and Stl turnouts I fear you may be correct. Though I did see Randy say something about looking forward to Stl again next year. From what I saw a 10.50 class might have yielded 2 with the rest of the pro class's and that's not much in the way of motivation.