Midsouth Diesel Pullers Pulls In Mississippi

Weeble

We will be having a Truck pull Aug 29 at 7pm. at Burtons Sugar Farms we have all the rules posted at Mid-South Diesel Pullers It is always a fun time we pull everyday street trucks all the way heavy modified street trucks if you have any questions Just send me a pm Hope to see some of yall there.

We also will be Holding a pull Sat. Sept. 12 at the Pontotoc County Ag Center in Ponotoc, Mississippi The info for this pull can be found at
http://WWW.ponototoctruckpull.com

We will be having a Truck pull Aug 29 at 7pm. at Burtons Sugar Farms we have all the rules posted at Mid-South Diesel Pullers It is always a fun time we pull everyday street trucks all the way heavy modified street trucks if you have any questions Just send me a pm Hope to see some of yall there.

We also will be Holding a pull Sat. Sept. 12 at the Pontotoc County Ag Center in Ponotoc, Mississippi The info for this pull can be found at
http://WWW.ponototoctruckpull.com

HECK YA I WILL BE THERE NO STUPID RULES LIKE SCHIEDS TWINS ARE WELCOME

thanks guys had a great time esepically when i win lol adam already fixed his rearend

great pull. not enoughsmoke and adam did great and silvermegacab59 performed great as always. We had several guys that do a great job. Everyone should come to Mississippi and enjoy the southern hospitality.

Yea adams truck rearend knows where god is. ( Up) lol. He already fixed it too. With a backhoe and a I beam

I dont need your coments they were all 10 years younger in there

He would fail the class before it got started good. He better stick to trying to study.

Anybody from middle Tennesse, Kentuky, Alabama that needs somewhere to pull or watch a pull come see us

I cant find anything about the pontotoc pull saturaday but i was wondering if somebody wants to ride with me, im gonna pull as long as there are still people going what about you weebles i heard your foots mest up you still goin

The Pontotoc pull went great! Hope we get to pull there more in the future. Jason did a great job organizing it. We have had good pulls for the past three weekends straight. The south is really rising when it comes to pulling.