Military Jeep CJ10

nathan04

I have a very rare 1988 Military Jeep CJ10 4x4. These jeeps were used to pull planes around on the air base. It originally had a 4cyl. Cummins diesel. The previous owner made some changes to to everything. The engine was swapped out for a Chevy 350 with dual Flowmaster exhaust. The transmision has been changed to 350 Turbo Auto. The axles are from a Jeep Cherokee. The Michelin tires are almost new and measure 31x10.50x15. The hubs are Warn lockouts. It has front disk brakes and rear drums. The factory bumpers are heavy duty. It has a factory mounted tool box mounted between the cab and the fuel tank. The top of the cab can be taken off by removing a few bolts. The windshield folds down and the doors are removable. It comes with the luggage rack that mounts in the hitch. It has a Cd player/radio that works great. Also the heat, wipers, lights, and signals work. There are some minor flaws to the body, but nothing major. The headliner needs to be replaced. The rear differential has a minor leak. The fuel gauge does not work. I would reccomend the buyer to have the fuel tank cleaned or replaced. It has some trash in that sometimes clogs the fuel filter. The Jeep runs and drives good. The title is clear. I'm asking $4,900 OBO Please no trades. 865-963-5093. Thanks, Nathan

beachtruckhondashay130-1.jpg
[/IMG]
beachtruckhondashay126.jpg
[/IMG]
beachtruckhondashay127.jpg
[/IMG]
beachtruckhondashay124.jpg
[/IMG]
beachtruckhondashay135.jpg
[/IMG]

That is kind of cool looking. Definately different. To bad the 4 cyl cummins was swapped out to gas. Good luck on the sale.