MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

Have you thought of some post event injections to help with the rail pressure bleed off?

I don't think that would bleed it off fast enough and would just make a mess, I hate post injection :st:

I watched Wayne's world the other night. It's still great. I didn't realize there was a bit at the end of the credits either, so that was new.

So you're getting 36kpsi of injection pressure?

I hope you can do it. Its only a matter of time until drive by wire reigns.

Funny, I thought they already were? Current Pro Stock record held by CR D-Max, Last two years PS records held by CR's (dmax and a 5.9). SS records for at least last 3 years were all CR's....

Like what 2 or 3 drive by wire cars in TD at the moment.

Funny, I thought they already were? Current Pro Stock record held by CR D-Max, Last two years PS records held by CR's (dmax and a 5.9). SS records for at least last 3 years were all CR's....

But in the world of ODSS, a little green dinosaur currently rules the planet.

I'm gonna finger phuck that truck to death this weekend...you know that, right? LOL

I'm gonna finger phuck that truck to death this weekend...you know that, right? LOL

I'm ok with that, bring detail rags to wipe off the finger prints and associated liquids from said phuckings from the paint please :poke:

Except the rail and funny car. Hope you guys can catch up ! Not seeing that anytime soon

The DRV is the only way to go. Once you have better feed forward and some time tuning the pressure controller the system will be less reliant on the DRV.

Except the rail and funny car. Hope you guys can catch up ! Not seeing that anytime soon

You know as much as I hate to give the guy any credit if Wade gets his together it might shake some things up..

Not saying the fly by wires make more power but they seem to be managing it per class better now.

You know as much as I hate to give the guy any credit if Wade gets his together it might shake some things up..

Not saying the fly by wires make more power but they seem to be managing it per class better now.

Making the power is one thing, being able to successfully put said power to the ground the exact same way every single time is where wires will surpass wrenches.

That much he is very right about. You guys can integrate traction control and engine tuning and have the best of every world

Haha i would like to see how much that can put you guys ahead. It's how the big guys do it. Detect tire slip and pull a half degree of timing out of it

Haha i would like to see how much that can put you guys ahead. It's how the big guys do it. Detect tire slip and pull a half degree of timing out of it

This setup pulls fuel quantity by comparing rear wheel speed vs ground speed. Anywhere from 300mm3 to 800mm3 is "wide open throttle", with it currently set at 500mm3. 0-300mm3 is the idle/spool up parameters and doesn't have full rail or timing values there but wherever I have the upper limit set to, it can pull as far back to 300mm3 and still have full throttle timing/pressure. ONCE I GET IT FUNCTIONAL, which it's currently not even wired in the truck yet lol, the idea would be to leave with it on big tune kaboom, leave really hard, let traction control do the rest.

:pop:

We're aiming for something like Davis traction control where the only input is driveshaft speed and its compared to a perfect curve. Don't know if we'll have it this year but our requests are supposedly up next.

That kind of instantaneous fuel quantity control is were the DRV is really going to earn its keep.

Last edited:
Back