MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

It looked like it was moving around a little about 1/2 track when watching from straight behind it....nothing drastic though for all that water. Absolutely stunning truck.

Thanks guys! Lots of parts on the way and changes to be made before testing this weekend in Indy! Call me crazy but I've got some things I'm going to try out, if they work I'll tell you, if they don't ill just pretend I never thought of it... Deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna ODSS Rudy's, Ryan?

Of course I am, testing this weekend in Indy to sort out chassis with the guy who built it so I can hopefully bring the pain train to Rudys ?

Truck is ready to pull into the trailer and head to INDY for testing this weekend... Now with different rear ratio and 3spd or 4spd option at the flick of a switch AND.... functional power windows ???

Truck is ready to pull into the trailer and head to INDY for testing this weekend... Now with different rear ratio and 3spd or 4spd option at the flick of a switch AND.... functional power windows ???

we want wheels-up videos by sunday afternoon.

Good luck. Can't wait to see the vids.

One other thought I had after watching the video a couple more times, make sure you're out of the water box when starting the burnout. Blowing a bunch of water up into the rear wheelwells and having it drip down on the tires while staging is undesirable. Also, get those big tires HOT! lol... Might hook a bit better with a little more heat. Just my .02

One other thought I had after watching the video a couple more times, make sure you're out of the water box when starting the burnout. Blowing a bunch of water up into the rear wheelwells and having it drip down on the tires while staging is undesirable. Also, get those big tires HOT! lol... Might hook a bit better with a little more heat. Just my .02

So you're saying, go john force burnout or go home? :rockwoot:

Pardon my ignorance, but what track surface temps are considered to be a cold track and/or hot track?

From my experience (take it how you want), 70-90 degrees make for a pretty decent track surface. Over 90 degrees and it can start slowly going away. Above 115 starts getting difficult. Over 125 degrees makes for a rough day. Some say that the colder the track the better up to the point that dew starts forming. Once dew starts forming, it's too cold, obviously.

From what i have always heard, track temp is partly determined in a relation to the air temp.

Like I said, if it works I'll share, if not I'll just pretend it never happened and we won't touch that switch ?

roger that... well good luck with it and everything else. the lack of drama during the tire bath incident speaks to how well built the truck is. congrats!

Hopefully the truck doesn't go sideways when dry out, it'll be a real pain to get the track washed down before every run.LOL

Back