MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

Like I said, if it works I'll share, if not I'll just pretend it never happened and we won't touch that switch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One piece of advice I'll offer is that if the switch doesn't do what you want take it out of the panel completely. Getting in and out moving stuff around you never know when that switch might get flipped accidentally.

We're all loaded up & about to head north to Indy, although the truck is loaded without the diff in the rear end because strange sent me the wrong bearing pack / install kit but.... parts red labeled on their way to Fleece & shouldn't take but an hour or so to shove the chunk back in and put my drive shaft in :Cheer:

roger that... well good luck with it and everything else. the lack of drama during the tire bath incident speaks to how well built the truck is. congrats!

Thanks I'm hoping with my 3 gear shift strategy it'll be even smoother!

Hopefully the truck doesn't go sideways when dry out, it'll be a real pain to get the track washed down before every run.LOL

hahaha, lets hope it goes straight dry too :lolly:

5d5f29d3e998003294d82d0856a8e3df.jpg

Learning curve is steep on this thing but at least we're learning!

Uploading the go pro video that was mounted to my rear drive shaft loop, set on wide angle watching my rear end, probably the single most valuable piece of information I got all weekend! Will post link as soon as my SLOW hotel wi-fi get it out there on the inter webs...

Uploading the go pro video that was mounted to my rear drive shaft loop, set on wide angle watching my rear end, probably the single most valuable piece of information I got all weekend! Will post link as soon as my SLOW hotel wi-fi get it out there on the inter webs...

not a bad 60ft for leaving soft, you homo.

Any chance the vids could b posted somewhere other than fb For us nonfb users? Enjoyed watching the build

Ryan, what was that hard "hit" to the suspension just before you launched?

Ryan, what was that hard "hit" to the suspension just before you launched?

Trans brake. Then If you watch the under truck shot the suspension slams on the bump stops pretty violently, lots of updates & changes to be made based off of what we learned yesterday!

Back