MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

Looks like you are finally getting the bugs worked out! Sounds good!

Damn!! That's amazing, it's so clean for that level of power. Creepin up quick on the 1500hp fuel only goal :clap:

I've got to say this has been one of the easiest trucks to run on the dyno, it just does what it's told and likes it! The camera is a go pro, nothing too fancy. Thanks guys!

I decided to call it quits today at 1328 because lift pump presssure was falling to zero and the rail pressure was starting to surge a bit on the last run. I figured turning the fuel up any more was a mute point. Looking into adding a second electric pump or going mechanical....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is really impressive. Especially considering how smoky it was at the track

Wow that is really impressive. Especially considering how smoky it was at the track

There was a lot of stuff wrong my few times to the track. I SHOULD have done this dyno session before heading to the track but as they say, hind sight is 20/20 and I only learn the Hardway.

My current hold up is fuel pressure. I initially wanted to blame my lift pump but upon closer exam it was actually maintaining positive pressure still but the FCA's on my CP3's aren't maxxed out get meanwhile I'm losing actual rail pressure vs command. Got to figure out how to get this thing to go to 0mA on the FCA's before I start throwing parts at it. 1400hp should be in the near future...

Ok... Back to pressure washing the pool deck... Mother's Day they said, it'll be fun they said. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There really isn't anything to be gained dropping below 400mA. It takes a lot of pump to maintain 36k.

Welp I guess its time to pull out the Bedazzler for your jeans and throw 5 CP3s at the thing...

Lmfao. Well thanks to the above comment my Sunday beer exited through my nose....

Back