MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

Dammit! I just put a set of those on my gmcummins. Mine are 20"s so nowhere near the sidewall, and I don't make near that power. Lol

38654b3ea2112f60feed7ab6c55f7c89.jpg

I've heard they don't like low pressure. What were you running them at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a rough day. I think I'm going to take up bow fishing or something instead.

I can't stage the damn thing to save my life, went 156mph according to data log but no time slip because I pushed red.

Second pass I staged on double bulb so I could at least get a time slip, it made it 330' and turned the motor into a milk shake, back tires got wet and I lifted, coasted to 11.1@90mph

87c9166a3548372e227fdf9f84ca19cb.jpg

Did so good on the dyno. You're not rubbing her right or something. Lol

Don't give up. When it gets there it'll be totally worth it.

Sorry man. That's a $hit situation! At least it stayed straight and you and the truck are ok though.

Glad to have ya come by OSW though. We had a great time and sure got the the place excited with our trucks (well not mine).

Freeze plug under the valve cover? Makes perfect sense! Going to yank cover ASAP and inspect...

Dont bump in with the brake, pre first bulb get what you can from service brakes then roll in a grab t brake. Id tried leaving as high as 80# but always found best 60 ft in both my diesel toys by leaving in the heart of the torque curve, i think most rev past it. It was hard to beat the fill of leaving at 1800 rpm with 25 to 30# , 1.32 at 4500 and 1.09 at 2800. Same thing with the shifts it was faster to lug it hard, rpm was just for wheel speed in high gear

Ryan that's what we discussed yesterday, the 47RE trans brake is just not capable or quick enough to do what i'm trying to get it to do. Soon as I get this turd back together, we're going to try that.

Freeze plug under the valve cover? Makes perfect sense! Going to yank cover ASAP and inspect...

They should have been threaded and plugged. It's common on a cr to leak there or even bust out from localized pressure spikes.

Bummer Ryan, it could of been much worse. Great build and awareness allowing you to save the truck fix the new bugs is really good news.

Back