Mint 2002 HD F-150 S/C'd w/only 5211 miles

99powerstroke

I am thinking of getting rid of my2002 Supercharged F-150 Harley Davidson Edition. 20" wheels, All black w/ the orginal flames down the side and perfect inside and out. It has 5211 miles on it right now and is always covered in a heated/cooled garage never wet undersid, never wet besides washing it by hand and still has all the stickers still on the frame and fuel lines. It does of an ARE fiberglass hard tonneau cover, JLP CAI, billet lower grille, ARE flushmount bugshield, billet shorty ant., etc... The truck is the cleanest one around and has never sat out more then couple of hours so the paint is damn near perfect and inside the bed is perfect and has the HD Logo bed mat... Come and check it out, no joy rides or tire kickers.. if you have the funds you can test drive if not dont call.. I can take more pictures if needed and I will have them posted later Friday or Early Saturday or just email at dau47@aol.com for my number to call and setup a time to come and look at it as I am sure there is more I am forgetting right now. In the pics below it doesnt show the billet lower grille or billet shorty ant.
Thanks

David
DSC00016.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

sorry asking 28k OBO.. i have title in hand, all paperwork that came w/ it, and window sticker...