Misc 12v stuff....

Nitrous340

So I have another thread at "that":wrong: forum.... I just dont feel like making another one.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened? You guys got rid of the link?.....
What ever, here goes.

Hx-35 comp housing, wheel, and center section. Hx-40 exhaust wheel/shaft 64/75mm, HX-40 exht housing 19cm, 4" outlet, and T-4 flange. 90* turbo outlet with O-ring.

12v rocker arms, crank damper, crank sensor, oil pump and cam. 12v injectors (180hp), injector lines and return line.

Front drive shaft and I know I have the first half of the rear shaft... I think I have the second half??

Steering/pitman arm brace... Looks like a PSC but no markings.. NO hardware.

D80 spring plates, stock 96 intercooler, 241DLD transfer case.

I guess make offers.

Also some other Mopar stuff. New ATI super damper never installed, stock flex plate and small block B&M SFI flex plate. Edelbrock RPM Perf valve springs.
newphotos054.jpg

newphotos056.jpg

newphotos057.jpg

newphotos058.jpg

newphotos069.jpg

newphotos071.jpg

newphotos074.jpg

newphotos076.jpg

newphotos080.jpg

newphotos081.jpg

newphotos083.jpg

newphotos085.jpg

newphotos087.jpg

newphotos094.jpg

Turbos024.jpg

newphotos061.jpg

I dont know? When I first posted it was there. Its no big deal, who knows, my phat fingers prob did something wrong.

I removed it, copy and paste is a great thing, if your going to be on this site and sell parts you can take the time to make a new thread about it. Its no big deal!

Good luck on your sale

Is the HX35 cover stock? Or has it been machined for a bigger wheel?
I'm very interested. Send me a price on just the cover.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied.... I've been in Montana for a couple months. The steering brace has been sold and the transfer case is still available.

Back