misc dmax parts

b_r_a_d_79

-xdi cold air intake took off my truck recently good shape just need to clean the filter. im asking $50 i do not want to ship

-crank it up center link and fabteck tie rods $300

-spare cp3 (came off a running lly and i put a new lbz regulator having plans of putting twin cp3 on my lbz but never got around to it) $300

i really do not want to ship anything but can if buyer pays shipping but will wait til after saturday before i will ship anything so i can sell at the farm machinery show if possible i can bring to farm machinery show in lousville on saturday.

how old is the hitch and what shape is it in? also what year trucks will it fit

im not sure how old it is got it from a buddy off a truck he bought seem like its pretty good shape it dont have all the bolts i lost some in the process of taking it off. and i had to buy a new ball because the ball was missing.

Its in Bradenton next weekend. I could pick it up there. Or you can pm me your paypal.

-xdi cold air intake took off my truck recently good shape just need to clean the filter. im asking $50 i do not want to ship

-crank it up center link and fabteck tie rods $300

-spare cp3 (came off a running lly and i put a new lbz regulator having plans of putting twin cp3 on my lbz but never got around to it) $300

i really do not want to ship anything but can if buyer pays shipping but will wait til after saturday before i will ship anything so i can sell at the farm machinery show if possible i can bring to farm machinery show in lousville on saturday.

Is the intake for a LLY also?

it will work for the 06 lly and i had a friend run one on his 05 but he upgraded to the lbz mp and intake

Edge evolution- $300
b&w gooseneck hitch-$200
XDI CAI-$50
Polished 18" Rock stars with 285/65/18 nitto dune grapplers- $1400 or trade