misc garage stuff and a boat motor and some dodge parts and other goodies

JasonCzerak

I have a older, but rarely used oil-less, I think 30 gallon craftsman air compressor - $100 OBO -- needs a new female host fitting on hose end

Quikrete floor coating. Friend of mine got the wrong color. It's a "midnight blue". 2 boxes worth! complete un-used kit!!! $100 obo for both. I'd used it but I plan on selling my house and it's not like my truck can fit in the garage and just about match the floor color. so I'm passing on using it. 500 square feet worth for a 2 car garage!!

Johnson 3 hp outboard motor. $175 obo. it runs and starts on one or two pulls.

Echo Lawn trimmer. The end broke off where the wheel attached. bolt is broke. $50 obo

10 year old optima red battery. $20 obo. it should work with a nice charge. it did sit unplugged in my old jeep for 5 years un-used. I charged it and used it outside a vehicle for a bit. It was used for a supplemental power source for a competition sound system in my old jeep.

OEM intercool tubes and intake horn for a 3rd gen dodge cummins. Make an offer! :) This includes the boots and some flanges.

Perfect beer fridge! $50 obo!!! it's old, dirty and COLD! but sanitary enough for bottles and cans of beer and what not! should old like 4 24 packs.

I have a few coleman grills $10/each

I have my original air intake "box" for my 3rd gen cummins. $20 and it's yours. includes gutted pipe to the turbo!

dodge 3rd gen (03-05 2500, 02-05 1500) car stereo head unit. basic model. Make me an offer!

If you need and old school car audio parts. I have a set of component 6 1/2's. 2 12" phoenix gold subs and box. 4 way amp. 9 band eq and a kenwood cd changer. we can make price on these parts. Maybe $100 for everything?

OEM 3rd gen harmonic balancer. $50 obo?

I have some truck tires way up in the garage attic. 2 OEM 265/70/17's (I think 70/17) and 2 nitto 295/70/17. and I'll soon have two nitto 285/70/17's. I suppose free if you come get them and help me fish them out.

I have a bunch of small animal traps. I don't think they are very humane, however they are old school, rusted out and violent and cool and heck. Make me and offer on a 5 gallon bucked full of them.

about 5-6 feet of 4" exhaust pipe. Make me an offer!

Free wooden fish tank stand for a 20 gallon tank! has fabric cover

All pictures available upon request. Give me a all 586-405-8366 for anything (I'm in Minneapolis,mn area)