Miss at 2500 RPM's

wideopen

Slum Lord
07' 5.9L Manual 140xxx miles

Every once in a while when shifting between 1-2-3 the truck will fall on it's face at about 2500 RPM's.

Back Story, this truck had a MP8 and a smarty on it for many miles I switched it to EFI Live and after about a week it started cutting out. I added a Fuel Rail Plug thinking the Relief Valve might be the issue.

I've got a Fuel Rail Pressure Gauge coming today to put on it.

Any ideas?

Supply fuel pressure low, connector tube loose. Rail pressure gauge should help point you in a direction

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mine did the opposite, at low rpm would run rough, as soon as
rpm came up was fine.
I sent injectors to f1, they added new tips, went threw them
ok now.

No Smarty. This same tune is on lots of trucks with no issues. This wasn't a custom tune.

It's worth a shot to take it off just to make sure. I only say because my tst was causing my A/C clutch not to work when it's hooked to the battery :hehe: so weird things happen.

It's worth a shot to take it off just to make sure. I only say because my tst was causing my A/C clutch not to work when it's hooked to the battery :hehe: so weird things happen.

that's a wiring issue... same thing happened on my buddy's 03 (and the truck the unit came off of)

moved the power trigger to a different (larger capacity) key-on fuse, and all was good :)

that's a wiring issue... same thing happened on my buddy's 03 (and the truck the unit came off of)

moved the power trigger to a different (larger capacity) key-on fuse, and all was good :)

I'd recommend a relay and just use the key-on power to trip the relay, not actually power things.

Back