miss?

panther77

well ive had my truck 3 weeks. first 2 was getting 2 injetors put in and a blown boot. ran for for the last week fine. last night got off interstate and noticed a small lope and some jerking in overdrive. it does act like too me that another injector has went down. does have a lope at idle and does surge in overdrive really bad. it has thrown two codes being... p0272 = cylinder 4 contribution/balance fault and a p0300= random/ multiple cylinder misfire detected. and a couple of air flow From the cat being deleted i think. but anyways does it sound like the truck now has injector 4 out? thanks!

More than likely. What two injectors were replaced? Have you checked your FICM voltage? How often are you changing the fuel filters?

If you had injectors replaced on the even side check the 3 plugs on the ficm they may have came loose or not put in good enough

is this that truck with the 611 code that code is the ficm is bad you can put all the injectors is if the ficm is bad you have no chance

If you are having problems with losing injectors you may want to get a fuel pressure gauge installed at the test port if your getting 45psi at idle and 35 at WOT that's to low it should be at least 65psi at idle with no drop at WOT. It's a simple fix upgrade the fuel pressure regulator spring you can get it from the dealer here's the part number 3C3Z-9T517-AG