Missing at idle

I'll be running around town and its ok for a few days, but then some days at normal temp, i'll stop at a light and it will start sputtering as if i'm doing a cutout test, give it a little throttle and let off and its fine.. But it never throws a code. It does this in every setting on the sct even stock.

Mine did the same thing Saturday morning. It did not matter if it was in nuetral or drive. Went down the block and burped the throttle miss went away. Just changed engine oil to royal purple about 450 miles ago. Thought it was a fluke or oil related. I am curious to see what is said about this.

I'll be running around town and its ok for a few days, but then some days at normal temp, i'll stop at a light and it will start sputtering as if i'm doing a cutout test, give it a little throttle and let off and its fine.. But it never throws a code. It does this in every setting on the sct even stock.

My did it again tonight. Was wondering if it was because I was putzing around town. Notihing over 30mph. Everybody say you've got to get into the throttle all to clean out turbo, wondereing if it affects the injectors also. When yours did the miss was it after driving in town at low RPM's also?

Mine did too about 50 miles after an oil change. Thought it was oil related because of the way the injectors fire off of high pressure oil. Well I did notice it was near empty when it did this and I have found out that this station has been aware fo diesel dumped into the gas tanks on accident but they said the diesel tanks were ok??? I have since bought diesel at my usual station and no more problems in the last 200 miles. Keep in mind that this station was built new and ren for about a year then was closed down for about a year then re opened, maybe they had moisture in the tanks that wasnt removed because I know for a fact that the tanks werent dug up before the store was selling fuel again???? HMMMMMM water in the diesel??? Wouldnt that give a check engine light??? Mine actually would surge up in rpm's enough to make the truck jump in line at Mc Donalds??? It also dies at a red light twice???

Back