Missouri State Fair Pull

dieselin

Who all is going to the Missouri state fair pull on sunday the 10th? They are having a work stock class and a open diesel class.

I may. Sucks pulling in a 3.0 class with a 2.6 or a 2.8. Probably be some awesome trucks there.

Work stiock and 3.0 what happend to all of us guys in between? Kinda silly!

Work stiock and 3.0 what happend to all of us guys in between? Kinda silly!

lets just show up, who knows. at waterloo it was pretty well an open class, there were 3.0 trucks and twins. what time does it start? ok, just looked it up, im 3 hrs and 40 min away. im not going

lets just show up, who knows. at waterloo it was pretty well an open class, there were 3.0 trucks and twins. what time does it start? ok, just looked it up, im 3 hrs and 40 min away. im not going

Haha yeah it's a good drive for me and expecially you. The 3.0 trucks at waterloo don't run like these trucks. Last year I think Justin edwards took 1st and Tony Imhoff took 2nd. If it was closer I would go hook but not gonna drive 2 hours to get my @$$ handed to me I can do that anywhere.

Haha yeah it's a good drive for me and expecially you. The 3.0 trucks at waterloo don't run like these trucks. Last year I think Justin edwards took 1st and Tony Imhoff took 2nd. If it was closer I would go hook but not gonna drive 2 hours to get my @$$ handed to me I can do that anywhere.

heard dat. come to lively grove, IL on saterday. gas trucks start at 4. it will be done before dark cause they dont have lights

We are trying to find a good close pull but kinda up in the air right now tyrels haveing problems with his truck again so we might not make it to any. How far of a drive is that from St. louis?

We are trying to find a good close pull but kinda up in the air right now tyrels haveing problems with his truck again so we might not make it to any. How far of a drive is that from St. louis?

dont know? it is 30 min from my house but it is south of my house. i am 30 east of st. louis. were did you have in mind, open for suggestions, ill go anywhere, just not over 3 hrs

10 a.m. on sunday and if you qualify for monday the pull begins at 1p.m. You can go to the website. mostatefair.com

I dont think you would have to register. Any word on how yesterday went? Pulling starts here in a couple hours. Curious to see who is running again today?

Went good. Sunday had a lot of breaks, Monday was better. I have pictures of the results and I'll try to get them online tonight.